- 1 Why does my Oral-B electric toothbrush keep stopping?
- 2 Why did my electric toothbrush stop working?
- 3 What do you do when your electric toothbrush stops working?
- 4 What is the lifespan of an electric toothbrush?
- 5 Should you leave your electric toothbrush on the charger all the time?
- 6 Can I replace the battery in my electric toothbrush?
- 7 Why does my electric toothbrush stop and start?
- 8 How do I know if my electric toothbrush is charging?
- 9 What is the red flashing light on Oral B electric toothbrush?
- 10 When should I replace my electric toothbrush?
- 11 How do I reset my toothbrush?
- 12 Why is my electric toothbrush flashing?
- 13 Can you repair Oral-B toothbrush?
Why does my Oral-B electric toothbrush keep stopping?
Oral-B electric toothbrush head has stopped moving It may not be seated correctly. If this does not resolve the issue, use another replacement brush head. This rules out that the brush head itself is the issue. Next, have a look at the metal shaft under the brush head.
Why did my electric toothbrush stop working?
There are two main causes for charging faults inside the toothbrush, either damaged components for example from being dropped or from water seeping inside, or a failed battery.
What do you do when your electric toothbrush stops working?
How Can I Identify an Electric Toothbrush Problem?
- If the appliance doesn’t work at all, make sure the power is on at the outlet, then test the electrical cord and battery recharger with a multimeter and replace the cord or charger if needed.
- If the unit still doesn’t work, clean the charger post.
What is the lifespan of an electric toothbrush?
The average life span of an electric toothbrush is around 5 years. Manufacturers normally offer a 2 year warranty should the brush fail sooner. But some brushes will last a lot longer — we know of people still using electric toothbrushes that are 10 years old.
Should you leave your electric toothbrush on the charger all the time?
If this is your first time using the product, you should fully charge the battery before using, which can take up to 16 hours. Once your handle is fully charged, continue using your electric toothbrush until no charge is left. This will help your battery perform at its best longer.
Can I replace the battery in my electric toothbrush?
No, you cannot replace the battery in your Oral-B electric toothbrush. The battery is contained within the electronics of the toothbrush handle and the unit is then sealed to keep it water tight.
Why does my electric toothbrush stop and start?
At the end of the 2 minute cleaning cycle, the motor in the brush pauses and restarts briefly three times. This is your signal that the 2 minutes of brushing time has been achieved. Normally at this point you would turn the toothbrush off, by holding the power button for 1-2 seconds.
How do I know if my electric toothbrush is charging?
The best way to check whether the Oral-B Vitality brush is charging is to pick the toothbrush up off the charger after 30 minutes and switch it on. If it comes to life, you know it’s charging. Switch it back off and leave it on the charging stand for the full 16 hours it needs to complete a full charge.
What is the red flashing light on Oral B electric toothbrush?
If the red light is nearer the bottom of the handle, this could be the low battery indicator (PRO 1000 and above). This lights up when it’s time to charge your toothbrush, as there is only juice left in the battery for 1 or 2 more brushes.
When should I replace my electric toothbrush?
Plan to change out the toothbrush head on your electronic toothbrush every 12 weeks, or even earlier. Watch for signs of wear and tear on the bristles to know when it’s time to say goodbye to a brush head.
How do I reset my toothbrush?
How to reset the toothbrush. Press and hold the button on the toothbrush for about 10 seconds: the LED will display different colors and then the LED will turn-off. Turning the toothbrush on results in the LED blinking white, meaning that the toothbrush has been successfully reset.
Why is my electric toothbrush flashing?
If you see the battery indicator light blinking it means it is charging. Fully charge the Oral-B handle for up to 22 hours.
Can you repair Oral-B toothbrush?
Your Oral-B warranty starts on the day of purchase and runs for 2 years. If your Oral-B product is defective during the warranty period, we will repair or replace it free of charge. The warranty does not cover cosmetic damage such as scratches, or damage caused by: Normal wear and tear.