- 1 How do I contact Philips Sonicare?
- 2 Can electric toothbrushes be repaired?
- 3 How long should a Sonicare toothbrush last?
- 4 Why has my Sonicare toothbrush stopped working?
- 5 How do I reset my Sonicare toothbrush?
- 6 What is the best Philips Sonicare toothbrush?
- 7 What is the lifespan of an electric toothbrush?
- 8 Why did my electric toothbrush stop working?
- 9 How do you fix a broken toothbrush?
- 10 Should I charge my Sonicare every night?
- 11 Should I keep my toothbrush on the charger?
- 12 How often should you change your toothbrush?
- 13 How do you fix a Sonicare toothbrush that won’t charge?
- 14 Can I replace the battery in my Sonicare toothbrush?
- 15 Do Sonicare toothbrushes have a lifetime warranty?
How do I contact Philips Sonicare?
For questions not addressed in our Help section, please call (800) 422-9448. For Order Help, such as order status, shipping and tracking, changes to your order or to report a problem, please call our Customer Service toll free at (888) 427-9279.
Can electric toothbrushes be repaired?
Who can repair your sealed electric toothbrush? Because they are small motorized electric appliances, nearly any small appliance repair shop can do it. Make sure you clean the unit well before delivering it to the repair person.
How long should a Sonicare toothbrush last?
The average lifespan of a Sonicare toothbrush, according to consumers, is anywhere from two to five years, though they are said to occasionally last up to seven.
Why has my Sonicare toothbrush stopped working?
The power button is stuck Toothpaste residue can build up in the small gap around the power button. This might cause the power button to get stuck and not function properly. Clean the power button and the area around it with a damp cloth to make sure it is free of debris.
How do I reset my Sonicare toothbrush?
Instructions on how to reset your Sonicare toothbrush
- Place your handle on the charger.
- Press and hold the power button together with the intensity button (intensity up) and the mode button for at least 2 seconds.
- You will hear 3 beeps and see the battery light flashing green.
What is the best Philips Sonicare toothbrush?
The best electric toothbrush you can buy now:
- Philips Sonicare 9900 Prestige. The best premium electric toothbrush.
- Oral-B iO9.
- Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Sonic.
- Oral-B Pro 2 2500.
- Philips Sonicare DiamondClean 9000.
- Oral-B Genius 9000.
- Philips Sonicare 6100 ProtectiveClean.
- Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Smart Sonic.
What is the lifespan of an electric toothbrush?
The average life span of an electric toothbrush is around 5 years. Manufacturers normally offer a 2 year warranty should the brush fail sooner. But some brushes will last a lot longer — we know of people still using electric toothbrushes that are 10 years old.
Why did my electric toothbrush stop working?
There are two main causes for charging faults inside the toothbrush, either damaged components for example from being dropped or from water seeping inside, or a failed battery.
How do you fix a broken toothbrush?
If your BURST brush is not charging the First step with the brush or flosser is to try a reset on your BURST Flosser or Brush. This is done by plugging the unit in to charge, Once charging go ahead and hold down the power button, After a couple of seconds all of the lights will illuminate on the unit.
Should I charge my Sonicare every night?
Keep it on the charger every night and the battery will last 5-10 years. If you only charge it every 3 weeks, the battery will likely last 15-20 years. I actually bought this toothbrush to replace a sonicare with a lithium ion battery that I had for 10 years.
Should I keep my toothbrush on the charger?
It is perfectly safe to disconnect the power and leave the brush fitted to the charging stand. Doing so will keep the toothbrush upright and reduce any potential risk and damage to the toothbrush. Leaving the power cable connected is generally fine also, but it is not necessarily required.
How often should you change your toothbrush?
“The average person should be swapping out for a new toothbrush every three to four months,” explains Dr. Sienna Palmer, DDS, dentist at Meridien Dental in Santa Monica, CA. “This is recommended to ensure that the bristles are still effective and bacteria accumulation on the toothbrush is minimal.”
How do you fix a Sonicare toothbrush that won’t charge?
Unplug the charger from the power outlet. Wipe the surface of the charger with a damp cloth to clean it. Set the charger out of direct sunlight and allow it to dry. When the charger is dry, plug it back into the outlet and place the Sonicare toothbrush in the charger.
Can I replace the battery in my Sonicare toothbrush?
The rechargeable battery inside your Philips Sonicare Toothbrush cannot be replaced. If you are discarding your Sonicare Toothbrush, you can remove its battery to recycle it.
Do Sonicare toothbrushes have a lifetime warranty?
How long is the warranty on a Sonicare electric toothbrush? The good news is that the brush is covered by a 2 year warranty/guarantee as standard.