- 1 How do you change the head on a Braun electric toothbrush?
- 2 How do you change the spinbrush head?
- 3 Why won’t my Sonicare toothbrush head come off?
- 4 Do all Sonicare brush heads fit?
- 5 How often should I change my electric toothbrush head?
- 6 How do you clean an electric toothbrush?
- 7 How do you clean a spinbrush head?
- 8 How long should you keep an electric toothbrush?
- 9 Are Arm and Hammer Spinbrush heads interchangeable?
- 10 How do you reset a Sonicare toothbrush head?
- 11 Why is my electric toothbrush beeping?
- 12 Why does my electric toothbrush turn on by itself?
How do you change the head on a Braun electric toothbrush?
Replace your Oral-B® Electric Toothbrush brush head every three months, or when the blue Indicator® bristles fade halfway to white, or earlier if you notice fraying. Simply pull the old brush head off your handle at a straight angle, and snap on a new brush head in the same manner.
How do you change the spinbrush head?
To replace the brush head, twist counterclockwise 90° and pull away from the handle. Slide on new Spinbrush replacement head and turn clockwise 90° until arrows are aligned.
Why won’t my Sonicare toothbrush head come off?
To remove a brush head that’s stuck on your toothbrush, try running the toothbrush’s top section under warm water for at least ten seconds. Then, see if you can pull it off. You might have to give it quite a forceful tug, but it should come right off.
Do all Sonicare brush heads fit?
All Sonicare models are interchangeable with the others when it comes to brush heads. So you won’t have to worry too much about whether or not a specific brush head will fit your brush handle.
How often should I change my electric toothbrush head?
Plan to change out the toothbrush head on your electronic toothbrush every 12 weeks, or even earlier. Watch for signs of wear and tear on the bristles to know when it’s time to say goodbye to a brush head.
How do you clean an electric toothbrush?
How to Clean an Electric Toothbrush Head. Use a Bleach Solution. Each month, soak your toothbrush head in bleach and water (10 parts water to 1 part bleach) for one hour. Once it is finished soaking, be sure to rinse your toothbrush head thoroughly to get rid of excess bleach.
How do you clean a spinbrush head?
Squirt a few drops of soap on your fingers or a toothbrush and scrub the bristles and crevices first. Don’t worry about harming the brush head — the bristles are built to take some abuse. Rinse with warm water and repeat with the handle. Both Prather and Shamban say any soap will do — even dish soap.
How long should you keep an electric toothbrush?
Many dental professionals recommend changing your toothbrush about every three months, and the American Dental Association (ADA) recommends that you replace your toothbrush approximately every three to four months, or sooner if the bristles are frayed.
Are Arm and Hammer Spinbrush heads interchangeable?
Spinbrush Pro Clean replacement heads may be used on other ARM & HAMMER™ Spinbrush™ toothbrushes that have replaceable brush heads, except for Spinbrush™ Sonic and Spinbrush Pro Clean Sonic Recharge.
How do you reset a Sonicare toothbrush head?
Instructions on how to reset your Sonicare toothbrush
- Place your handle on the charger.
- Press and hold the power button together with the intensity button (intensity up) and the mode button for at least 2 seconds.
- You will hear 3 beeps and see the battery light flashing green.
Why is my electric toothbrush beeping?
If you see the battery indicator light (below the modes) blinking, or if you hear a beep, it means that your toothbrush is charging. Fully charge your Philips Sonicare Toothbrush for 24 hours.
Why does my electric toothbrush turn on by itself?
There could be a failed seal either at the button or at the top of your toothbrush that has allowed water to go in. It’s possible that the circuit board is wet from the ruined seal causing the button contacts to go on at random times. I’ve seen this happen with my sonicare toothbrush.