- 1 Why won’t my Sonicare toothbrush head come off?
- 2 How do you reset a Sonicare toothbrush?
- 3 How do I clean my Sonicare toothbrush button?
- 4 How often should I change my Sonicare brush head?
- 5 Do Sonicare brush heads fit all models?
- 6 How often should you change your toothbrush head?
- 7 Can a Sonicare toothbrush be repaired?
- 8 How do I fix the button on my Philips Sonicare toothbrush?
- 9 Can you change the battery in a Philips Sonicare toothbrush?
- 10 How do you change a spinbrush head?
Why won’t my Sonicare toothbrush head come off?
To remove a brush head that’s stuck on your toothbrush, try running the toothbrush’s top section under warm water for at least ten seconds. Then, see if you can pull it off. You might have to give it quite a forceful tug, but it should come right off.
How do you reset a Sonicare toothbrush?
Instructions on how to reset your Sonicare toothbrush
- Place your handle on the charger.
- Press and hold the power button together with the intensity button (intensity up) and the mode button for at least 2 seconds.
- You will hear 3 beeps and see the battery light flashing green.
The power button is stuck Clean the power button and the area around it with a damp cloth to make sure it is free of debris. We recommend removing the brush head after each use and rinsing the brush head and the handle under water to remove residue.
How often should I change my Sonicare brush head?
It is recommended to replace your Philips Sonicare Brush Head every three months of normal use (brushing twice a day) or when the blue indicator bristles wear out.
Do Sonicare brush heads fit all models?
There are two types of brush heads: Snap/Click on and Twist/Screw on. The snap on or click on brush heads are compatible with most of our rechargeable Sonicare Toothbrush handles. These will fit all Philips Sonicare toothbrush handles except for the PowerUp Battery and Essence model.
How often should you change your toothbrush head?
When You Should Get a New Toothbrush Most orthodontists and dentists recommend that changing your toothbrush (or toothbrush head) every 3 months.
Can a Sonicare toothbrush be repaired?
If the fault with your electric toothbrush falls under the terms of the warranty and is within its warranty period, the Sonicare toothbrush repair will be free. Often, Sonicare will send out a replacement brush to replace your faulty one, rather than have you wait for the broken Sonicare toothbrush to be repaired.
If the button cannot be pressed, there may be something below the button holding it down. To fix this, remove the brush from the toothbrush. Then, remove the bottom of the casing with a flat head screwdriver. If holding the toothbrush, lights facing up, depress two prongs in either side inside of the toothbrush.
Can you change the battery in a Philips Sonicare toothbrush?
The rechargeable battery inside your Philips Sonicare Toothbrush cannot be replaced. If you are discarding your Sonicare Toothbrush, you can remove its battery to recycle it.
How do you change a spinbrush head?
To replace the brush head, twist counterclockwise 90° and pull away from the handle. Slide on new Spinbrush replacement head and turn clockwise 90° until arrows are aligned.