- 1 How do you make a simple toothbrush holder?
- 2 What can I use as a toothbrush holder?
- 3 How can I hide my electric toothbrush?
- 4 Where are you supposed to keep your toothbrush?
- 5 Should you cover your toothbrush in the bathroom?
- 6 Where should I put toothpaste in my bathroom?
- 7 How can I hide toothpaste in my bathroom?
- 8 How do you disguise a bidet?
How do you make a simple toothbrush holder?
10 DIY Toothbrush Holders to Suit Every Style
- CHIC. Painted Wooden Elephant Toothbrush Holder.
- INDUSTRIAL. Monogrammed PVC Pipe Toothbrush Holder.
- CREATIVE. LEGO Toothbrush Holder.
- RUSTIC. Wooden Block Toothbrush Holder.
- WHIMSICAL. Plastic Dinosaur Toothbrush Holder.
- ECLECTIC. Bent Fork Toothbrush Holder [Source]
What can I use as a toothbrush holder?
Things like empty mason jars, cups, mugs, faux toys, frogs, DIY clothe pins, PVC pipe, etc., have been used to turn them into utter practical toothbrush holders so that you enjoy a fully organized bathroom area.
How can I hide my electric toothbrush?
Hide an electric toothbrush. Find a great box that has a latch so it closes, cut a hole in the back so you can use the outlet and hang. Less clutter on the counter and it looks better too.
Where are you supposed to keep your toothbrush?
The most sanitary way to store your toothbrush is to keep the toothbrush in a clean holder where airflow can dry the toothbrush. Yet, it won’t be contaminated by bathroom germs.
Should you cover your toothbrush in the bathroom?
The American Dental Association recommends rinsing toothbrushes with tap water after use and air drying. Covering brushes contains moisture, which could harbor more bacteria. The best way to prevent toilet water from splashing your toothbrush? Close the lid before you flush, Wahrman said.
Where should I put toothpaste in my bathroom?
Toiletries: Keep items like toothpaste, toothbrush, mouthwash, facial moisturizers, face wash, eye cream, contact, and contact solution. Store these as close to the sink as possible, and store extra supplies under the sink if you have room.
How can I hide toothpaste in my bathroom?
I store toothbrushes and toothpaste in a drawer with a plastic liner that is easily removed to be sanitized as needed. You could also use a drawer divider tray or put a toothbrush holder inside a cabinet to keep the counters clear and toothbrushes clean.
How do you disguise a bidet?
Some people who have bidets in their homes prefer to keep them covered in between uses.
- Purchase a bidet cover.
- Make sure that there is at least a 40mm gap behind the back of the bidet, if it’s already in place and you are buying a cover that will require installation.
- Install the cover.