- 1 Can Sonicare toothbrushes be repaired?
- 2 Why has my Sonicare toothbrush stopped working?
- 3 How do I fix my Philips Sonicare loose shaft?
- 4 What is the life expectancy of a Philips Sonicare toothbrush?
- 5 Why is my Sonicare so weak?
- 6 How do you fix a Sonicare toothbrush that won’t charge?
- 7 Can I replace my Sonicare battery?
- 8 Why did my electric toothbrush stop working?
- 9 Why is my Sonicare light flashing?
- 10 How do you remove the bottom of a Philips Sonicare toothbrush?
- 11 How do you fix a broken toothbrush?
Can Sonicare toothbrushes be repaired?
If the fault with your electric toothbrush falls under the terms of the warranty and is within its warranty period, the Sonicare toothbrush repair will be free. Often, Sonicare will send out a replacement brush to replace your faulty one, rather than have you wait for the broken Sonicare toothbrush to be repaired.
Why has my Sonicare toothbrush stopped working?
The power button is stuck Toothpaste residue can build up in the small gap around the power button. This might cause the power button to get stuck and not function properly. Clean the power button and the area around it with a damp cloth to make sure it is free of debris.
How do I fix my Philips Sonicare loose shaft?
If its lose, just tighten the screw and you’re good to go. If it’s broken off, just go to Amazon.com and type: Metal Shaft for Diamond Sonic Care Toothbrush and you will find a replacement part for under $25.00. It’s just that simple. Be careful removing the water proof rubber sealants on the old shaft.
What is the life expectancy of a Philips Sonicare toothbrush?
The average life span of an electric toothbrush is 3-5 years.
Why is my Sonicare so weak?
Battery is almost empty The vibrations of your Philips Sonicare Toothbrush weaken as the battery runs out. Fully charge your toothbrush to increase vibrations. It can take up to 24 hours to fully charge your Philips Sonicare Toothbrush.
How do you fix a Sonicare toothbrush that won’t charge?
Unplug the charger from the power outlet. Wipe the surface of the charger with a damp cloth to clean it. Set the charger out of direct sunlight and allow it to dry. When the charger is dry, plug it back into the outlet and place the Sonicare toothbrush in the charger.
Can I replace my Sonicare battery?
The rechargeable battery inside your Philips Sonicare Toothbrush cannot be replaced. If you are discarding your Sonicare Toothbrush, you can remove its battery to recycle it. For instructions on how to safely remove the battery of your toothbrush please consult your user manual.
Why did my electric toothbrush stop working?
There are two main causes for charging faults inside the toothbrush, either damaged components for example from being dropped or from water seeping inside, or a failed battery.
Why is my Sonicare light flashing?
If you see the battery indicator light blinking, or if you hear a beep, it means that your toothbrush is charging. Fully charge your Philips Sonicare Toothbrush for 24 hours. If the flashing light turns off at some point during charging, this is normal.
No parts specified.
- Step 1 Shaft.
- Push the flat edge of a metal or nylon spudger between the seal and the toothbrush body and pry it open.
- Apply pressure to the shaft by pressing it against a firm and flat surface.
- Grab the circular, plastic base with the o-ring and pull it outward.
How do you fix a broken toothbrush?
If your BURST brush is not charging the First step with the brush or flosser is to try a reset on your BURST Flosser or Brush. This is done by plugging the unit in to charge, Once charging go ahead and hold down the power button, After a couple of seconds all of the lights will illuminate on the unit.