- 1 Can you change the battery in a Philips Sonicare toothbrush?
- 2 How long does Philips Sonicare battery last?
- 3 How do I reset my Philips Sonicare battery?
- 4 What do you do if your Sonicare won’t charge?
- 5 Can you replace the battery in an electric toothbrush?
- 6 Can a Sonicare toothbrush be repaired?
- 7 How do you dispose of Sonicare batteries?
- 8 How do I fix the button on my Philips Sonicare toothbrush?
- 9 Why has my Sonicare toothbrush stopped working?
- 10 How do you open the bottom of a Sonicare toothbrush?
- 11 Can I leave my electric toothbrush on charge overnight?
- 12 Can I leave my electric toothbrush on charge?
- 13 Why is the yellow light flashing on my Sonicare toothbrush?
Can you change the battery in a Philips Sonicare toothbrush?
The rechargeable battery inside your Philips Sonicare Toothbrush cannot be replaced. If you are discarding your Sonicare Toothbrush, you can remove its battery to recycle it.
How long does Philips Sonicare battery last?
Philips says the battery lasts 3 weeks on a charge. This is vastly superior compared on a similar toothbrush that uses a Ni-MH. I actually bought this toothbrush to replace a sonicare with a lithium ion battery that I had for 10 years.
How do I reset my Philips Sonicare battery?
Instructions on how to reset your Sonicare toothbrush
- Place your handle on the charger.
- Press and hold the power button together with the intensity button (intensity up) and the mode button for at least 2 seconds.
- You will hear 3 beeps and see the battery light flashing green.
What do you do if your Sonicare won’t charge?
If the battery will not recharge, the entire Sonicare toothbrush must be replaced. Place the bottom of the Sonicare toothbrush into the charger. Plug the charger into a live outlet. Allow the toothbrush to charge for 24 hours.
Can you replace the battery in an electric toothbrush?
No, you cannot replace the battery in your Oral-B electric toothbrush. The battery is contained within the electronics of the toothbrush handle and the unit is then sealed to keep it water tight.
Can a Sonicare toothbrush be repaired?
If the fault with your electric toothbrush falls under the terms of the warranty and is within its warranty period, the Sonicare toothbrush repair will be free. Often, Sonicare will send out a replacement brush to replace your faulty one, rather than have you wait for the broken Sonicare toothbrush to be repaired.
How do you dispose of Sonicare batteries?
Separate the metal portions of the toothbrush from the plastic portions of the toothbrush. Put the metal portions in the appropriate recycling container and the plastic portions in the appropriate recycling container if your local recycling agency or electronics recycling agency recycles electric toothbrushes.
If the button cannot be pressed, there may be something below the button holding it down. To fix this, remove the brush from the toothbrush. Then, remove the bottom of the casing with a flat head screwdriver. If holding the toothbrush, lights facing up, depress two prongs in either side inside of the toothbrush.
Why has my Sonicare toothbrush stopped working?
The power button is stuck Toothpaste residue can build up in the small gap around the power button. This might cause the power button to get stuck and not function properly. Clean the power button and the area around it with a damp cloth to make sure it is free of debris.
Push the flat edge of a metal or nylon spudger between the seal and the toothbrush body and pry it open. Do this all around the edge until the seal is partially sticking out.
Can I leave my electric toothbrush on charge overnight?
Whether you have an Oral-B, Sonicare or Colgate toothbrush, one way to ensure your brush is fully charged is to leave it on charge for a long period of time. In most instances, manufacturers do suggest it is safe to leave your brush on the charging stand at all times.
Can I leave my electric toothbrush on charge?
If this is your first time using the product, you should fully charge the battery before using, which can take up to 16 hours. Once your handle is fully charged, continue using your electric toothbrush until no charge is left. This will help your battery perform at its best longer.
Why is the yellow light flashing on my Sonicare toothbrush?
Once your brush head is no longer effective or are worn out, the Brush Head Replacement reminder icon on the handle will blink amber. This indicates that it is recommended to change your brush head.