- 1 How long does Sonicare battery last?
- 2 Can you replace the battery on a Sonicare toothbrush?
- 3 What do you do if your Sonicare won’t charge?
- 4 How do I reset my Sonicare toothbrush?
- 5 Can I leave my electric toothbrush on charge overnight?
- 6 Why is the light on my Sonicare blinking?
- 7 Why does my Sonicare toothbrush not work?
- 8 What kind of battery does a Sonicare take?
- 9 Why won’t my electric toothbrush hold its charge?
- 10 What is the lifespan of an electric toothbrush?
- 11 Why did my electric toothbrush stop working?
- 12 How do I change the mode on my Sonicare toothbrush?
- 13 Do Sonicare toothbrushes have a lifetime warranty?
How long does Sonicare battery last?
Philips says the battery lasts 3 weeks on a charge. This is vastly superior compared on a similar toothbrush that uses a Ni-MH. I actually bought this toothbrush to replace a sonicare with a lithium ion battery that I had for 10 years.
Can you replace the battery on a Sonicare toothbrush?
The rechargeable battery inside your Philips Sonicare Toothbrush cannot be replaced. If you are discarding your Sonicare Toothbrush, you can remove its battery to recycle it.
What do you do if your Sonicare won’t charge?
If the battery will not recharge, the entire Sonicare toothbrush must be replaced. Place the bottom of the Sonicare toothbrush into the charger. Plug the charger into a live outlet. Allow the toothbrush to charge for 24 hours.
How do I reset my Sonicare toothbrush?
Instructions on how to reset your Sonicare toothbrush
- Place your handle on the charger.
- Press and hold the power button together with the intensity button (intensity up) and the mode button for at least 2 seconds.
- You will hear 3 beeps and see the battery light flashing green.
Can I leave my electric toothbrush on charge overnight?
Whether you have an Oral-B, Sonicare or Colgate toothbrush, one way to ensure your brush is fully charged is to leave it on charge for a long period of time. In most instances, manufacturers do suggest it is safe to leave your brush on the charging stand at all times.
Toothbrush is not fully charged If you see the battery indicator light blinking, or if you hear a beep, it means that your toothbrush is charging. Fully charge your Philips Sonicare Toothbrush for 24 hours. If the flashing light turns off at some point during charging, this is normal.
Why does my Sonicare toothbrush not work?
Toothpaste or debris could get inside the small gap around the power button. This might cause the power button to get stuck and not properly functioning anymore. Clean the power button and the area around it with a damp cloth to make sure it is free of debris. Try another appliance in the same outlet.
What kind of battery does a Sonicare take?
Replacement battery: 49mm by 14mm 3.7V Lithium-ion (Li-ion) with wire pins.
Why won’t my electric toothbrush hold its charge?
Make sure you are not charging the toothbrush on a metal surface. The metal can interfere with the charging process. If they’re switched on while charging, they won’t charge correctly. The best thing to do is to put it on the charger for 30 minutes or so, and then try to switch it on.
What is the lifespan of an electric toothbrush?
The average life span of an electric toothbrush is around 5 years. Manufacturers normally offer a 2 year warranty should the brush fail sooner. But some brushes will last a lot longer — we know of people still using electric toothbrushes that are 10 years old.
Why did my electric toothbrush stop working?
There are two main causes for charging faults inside the toothbrush, either damaged components for example from being dropped or from water seeping inside, or a failed battery.
How do I change the mode on my Sonicare toothbrush?
Your Sonicare Toothbrush gives you the option to choose between 3 different intensity levels: low, medium and high. Based on the brush head you attach, the intensity will be selected automatically. If you wish to change to a different intensity, you can do so by pressing the mode/intensity button while brushing.
Do Sonicare toothbrushes have a lifetime warranty?
How long is the warranty on a Sonicare electric toothbrush? The good news is that the brush is covered by a 2 year warranty/guarantee as standard.