- 1 Which Oral-B toothbrush is best?
- 2 What is the most effective toothbrush?
- 3 What is the difference between the Oral-B toothbrushes?
- 4 What’s the difference between Oral-B 2000 and 4000?
- 5 What is the difference between Oral-B 2000N and 2000W?
- 6 How often should you change your toothbrush?
- 7 What toothbrush do celebrities use?
- 8 How can I rebuild my gums naturally?
- 9 Do electric toothbrushes damage teeth?
- 10 How can I remove tartar from my teeth without going to the dentist?
- 11 Is the Oral-B iO worth it?
- 12 What’s the difference between Oral-B 2500 and 2900?
- 13 What is the difference between the Oral-B 4000 and 5000?
- 14 What is the difference between Oral B Pro and smart?
Which Oral-B toothbrush is best?
Try one of these dentist-recommended electric toothbrushes.
- Best Overall: Oral-B GENIUS X Electric Toothbrush.
- Best Sonicare: Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Toothbrush.
- Best Oral-B: Oral-B Pro 1000 Power Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush Powered by Braun.
- Best Battery-Operated: Foreo ISSA 2 Toothbrush.
What is the most effective toothbrush?
- Best Overall: Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Smart 9300 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush at Amazon.
- Best Budget: 5-Pack Charcoal Toothbrush at Amazon.
- Best for Braces: Fairywill Sonic Electric Toothbrush at Walmart.
- Best for Kids: Philips Sonicare for Kids at Amazon.
- Best for Receding Gums: Issa Foreo at foreo.com.
What is the difference between the Oral-B toothbrushes?
The difference between them is the brush head which comes in the box (eg. CrossAction 1000 will have a CrossAction toothbrush head), and the color of the toothbrush handle. These models oscillate at 8,800 movements per minute and 20,000 pulsations per minute.
What’s the difference between Oral-B 2000 and 4000?
The Smart 4 4000 has 3 cleaning modes (Daily Clean, Sensitive & Whitening) compared to the 2 modes (Daily Clean & Sensitive) of the Pro 2 2000. The Smart 4 4000 has Bluetooth connectivity. The Smart 4 comes with 2 brush heads compared to the 1 with the Pro 2.
What is the difference between Oral-B 2000N and 2000W?
The Pro 2 2000N comes with a CrossAction brush head, whereas the Pro 2 2000W is pink and comes with a 3D White brush head.
How often should you change your toothbrush?
“The average person should be swapping out for a new toothbrush every three to four months,” explains Dr. Sienna Palmer, DDS, dentist at Meridien Dental in Santa Monica, CA. “This is recommended to ensure that the bristles are still effective and bacteria accumulation on the toothbrush is minimal.”
What toothbrush do celebrities use?
The Keeping Up with the Kardashians star and her husband, Kanye West, have both reportedly used the Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Rechargeable Toothbrush, which you can snag for 30 percent off on Amazon right now. The smart toothbrush is like your own personalized oral hygiene coach.
How can I rebuild my gums naturally?
Read on to learn about 14 natural remedies for receding gums.
- Oil pulling. In a 2009 study, the ayurvedic practice of oil pulling showed a reduction of plaque in individuals with gingivitis.
- Eucalyptus oil.
- Green tea.
- Peppermint essential oil.
- Aloe vera.
- Omega-3 fatty acids.
Do electric toothbrushes damage teeth?
Using an electric toothbrush won’t damage your teeth — but misusing one can lead to tooth damage, sensitivity, and gum recession. If you’re considering investing in an electric toothbrush, keep reading as Taylor Dental explains how to prevent tooth damage when brushing your teeth.
How can I remove tartar from my teeth without going to the dentist?
Start by mixing white vinegar in a glass of warm saltwater. This solution can then be gargled once a day to aide in the removal of tartar that has formed on the region between the teeth and gums. The mixture should be made from two tablespoons of white vinegar into a cup of warm water with dissolved salt.
Is the Oral-B iO worth it?
It Was Worth It. The iO smart toothbrush delivers that straight-from-the-dentist clean feeling. The Takeaway: A powerful new motor and upgraded features make the new iO Series 8 Oral-B’s most effective smart toothbrush yet.
What’s the difference between Oral-B 2500 and 2900?
The difference between Oral B Pro 2 2500 and 2900 is on the number of electric toothbrushes you get and a travelling case. Whereas, Oral-B Pro 2 2900 comes with 2 brush handles but no travel case, Pro 2 2500 CrossAction Electric Toothbrush comes with one handle plus a travelling case.
What is the difference between the Oral-B 4000 and 5000?
The Oral-B Smartseries 5000 has one more cleaning mode that the standard Oral-B Smartseries 4000 which is whitening. There is an upgraded Oral-B Smart Series 4000 3D White that has a whitening mode. This version is more expensive and comes with the 3D white brush head that I don’t like.
What is the difference between Oral B Pro and smart?
Key Differences The Smart 4 4000 comes with 1 additional cleaning modes over the Pro 3000 (Daily Clean, Sensitive and Whitening compared to the 3000’s Daily Clean and Sensitive). The Smart 4 4000 comes with 2 x CrossAction brush heads included compared to the 1 x CrossAction and 1 x 3D White provided with the 3000.