- 1 How do you change the spinbrush head?
- 2 Do all Oral B toothbrushes use the same heads?
- 3 Why does my Oral-B electric toothbrush turn on by itself?
- 4 Can you replace battery in Oral-B electric toothbrush?
- 5 How often should I change my electric toothbrush head?
- 6 Can spinbrush heads be replaced?
- 7 Do electric toothbrushes damage teeth?
- 8 What shape toothbrush head is best?
- 9 Are Oral-B brush Heads universal?
- 10 Do Sonicare brush heads fit all models?
- 11 How do you remove Aquasonic head?
- 12 How do I reset my Philips Sonicare brush head?
How do you change the spinbrush head?
To replace the brush head, twist counterclockwise 90° and pull away from the handle. Slide on new Spinbrush replacement head and turn clockwise 90° until arrows are aligned.
Do all Oral B toothbrushes use the same heads?
All of the Oral-B brush heads will fit to and work with any of the current and many older Oral-B electric toothbrushes. They are designed to be interchangeable*. All brush heads work on any Oral-B brush handle and cleaning mode.
Why does my Oral-B electric toothbrush turn on by itself?
Oral-B toothbrush power cycles on/off If the Oral-B toothbrush is turning itself on and off very quickly, and then continues to run this likely normal. This is the professional timer, also known as the pacer/quadpacer/30 second timer.
Can you replace battery in Oral-B electric toothbrush?
No, you cannot replace the battery in your Oral – B electric toothbrush. The battery is contained within the electronics of the toothbrush handle and the unit is then sealed to keep it water tight. For these reasons we do not provide replacement batteries for Oral – B electric toothbrushes.
How often should I change my electric toothbrush head?
Plan to change out the toothbrush head on your electronic toothbrush every 12 weeks, or even earlier. Watch for signs of wear and tear on the bristles to know when it’s time to say goodbye to a brush head.
Can spinbrush heads be replaced?
Spinbrush PRO CLEAN replacement heads are compatible with any Spinbrush toothbrush handle. Color-Wear bristles fade with use, to help remind you to switch out your brush head every 3 months.
Do electric toothbrushes damage teeth?
Used properly, an electric toothbrush should not hurt your gums or enamel but instead promote overall oral health. Many people are guilty of brushing too hard, which can, over time, cause irreversible damage to tooth enamel and can cause receding gums, which is also irreversible.
What shape toothbrush head is best?
Head shape Conventionally shaped toothbrush heads are rounded or squared off. Diamond-shaped toothbrushes tend to be better at reaching the back and sides of your molars.
Are Oral-B brush Heads universal?
Oral-B offers a variety of replacement heads for your specific oral care needs. And since all of our brush heads fit all of our electric toothbrush handles (except Pulsonic), it’s easy to find the perfect fit for you. Browse below our entire line of Oral-B replacement brush heads.
Do Sonicare brush heads fit all models?
There are two types of brush heads: Snap/Click on and Twist/Screw on. The snap on or click on brush heads are compatible with most of our rechargeable Sonicare Toothbrush handles. These will fit all Philips Sonicare toothbrush handles except for the PowerUp Battery and Essence model.
How do you remove Aquasonic head?
The brush heads push onto the metal shaft. To remove the heads, you simply pull them off.
How do I reset my Philips Sonicare brush head?
Instructions on how to reset your Sonicare toothbrush
- Place your handle on the charger.
- Press and hold the power button together with the intensity button (intensity up) and the mode button for at least 2 seconds.
- You will hear 3 beeps and see the battery light flashing green.