How do you make a homemade dental brush stand?
10 DIY Toothbrush Holders to Suit Every Style
- CHIC. Painted Wooden Elephant Toothbrush Holder.
- INDUSTRIAL. Monogrammed PVC Pipe Toothbrush Holder.
- CREATIVE. LEGO Toothbrush Holder.
- RUSTIC. Wooden Block Toothbrush Holder.
- WHIMSICAL. Plastic Dinosaur Toothbrush Holder.
- ECLECTIC. Bent Fork Toothbrush Holder [Source]
What can I use as a toothbrush holder?
Things like empty mason jars, cups, mugs, faux toys, frogs, DIY clothe pins, PVC pipe, etc., have been used to turn them into utter practical toothbrush holders so that you enjoy a fully organized bathroom area.
How do you hang a toothbrush?
The American Dental Association recommends the correct way to care for your toothbrush after brushing is to rinse it well so that all residue comes off, give it a good shake to remove excess water, and then to store it upright in a cup or holder so that it’s not touching any other toothbrushes.
How do you store a toothbrush in the bathroom?
The best way to store your toothbrush is to use a holder made for this purpose. Do not use random household items like plastic bags, pieces of toilet paper, or foil. Toothbrush holders will have air holes to ensure proper drying, and they will not damage the bristles as makeshift covers do.