- 1 Why does my electric toothbrush not turn on?
- 2 How do I fix the power button on my Philips Sonicare toothbrush?
- 3 Is there a way to reset a Sonicare toothbrush?
- 4 Do Sonicare toothbrushes die?
- 5 How do I reset my electric toothbrush?
- 6 Why does my Sonicare toothbrush not turn on?
- 7 How do I reset my Philips Sonicare battery?
- 8 What is the life expectancy of a Philips Sonicare toothbrush?
- 9 What Does flashing light on Sonicare mean?
- 10 Can Sonicare battery be replaced?
- 11 Do Sonicare toothbrushes have a lifetime warranty?
- 12 Should I charge my Sonicare every night?
- 13 What do you do if your Sonicare won’t charge?
Why does my electric toothbrush not turn on?
The best thing to do is to put it on the charger for 30 minutes or so, and then try to switch it on. It should blink green during charging. Note that this can take up to 15 minutes to start happening if the toothbrush was entirely drained of battery during brushing. When charging is complete, the blinking should stop.
If the button cannot be pressed, there may be something below the button holding it down. To fix this, remove the brush from the toothbrush. Then, remove the bottom of the casing with a flat head screwdriver. If holding the toothbrush, lights facing up, depress two prongs in either side inside of the toothbrush.
Is there a way to reset a Sonicare toothbrush?
Depress the power button on the handle of your Sonicare toothbrush during your brushing session to pause the brush’s counter. Wait 60 seconds. Start the brush again. The timer will reset for a full two-minute timed brushing session.
Do Sonicare toothbrushes die?
The average lifespan of a Sonicare toothbrush, according to consumers, is anywhere from two to five years, though they are said to occasionally last up to seven.
How do I reset my electric toothbrush?
To turn the toothbrush off, hold the on/off button until the brush stops. When you turn it back on again, it will be back in Daily Clean mode. You can reset the handle by holding on/off button for 10 seconds. All the lights should do a double-blink simultaneously to let you know that this has been successful.
Why does my Sonicare toothbrush not turn on?
The power button is stuck Toothpaste residue can build up in the small gap around the power button. This might cause the power button to get stuck and not function properly. Clean the power button and the area around it with a damp cloth to make sure it is free of debris.
How do I reset my Philips Sonicare battery?
Instructions on how to reset your Sonicare toothbrush
- Place your handle on the charger.
- Press and hold the power button together with the intensity button (intensity up) and the mode button for at least 2 seconds.
- You will hear 3 beeps and see the battery light flashing green.
What is the life expectancy of a Philips Sonicare toothbrush?
The average life span of an electric toothbrush is 3-5 years.
What Does flashing light on Sonicare mean?
When the Philips Sonicare ExpertClean is placed on the charger, the battery light will flash green based on the current battery level: If 1 LED light is flashing: Battery is low. If 2 LED lights are flashing: Battery is half-full. If 3 LED lights are flashing: Battery is full.
Can Sonicare battery be replaced?
The rechargeable battery inside your Philips Sonicare Toothbrush cannot be replaced. If you are discarding your Sonicare Toothbrush, you can remove its battery to recycle it.
Do Sonicare toothbrushes have a lifetime warranty?
How long is the warranty on a Sonicare electric toothbrush? The good news is that the brush is covered by a 2 year warranty/guarantee as standard.
Should I charge my Sonicare every night?
Keep it on the charger every night and the battery will last 5-10 years. If you only charge it every 3 weeks, the battery will likely last 15-20 years. I actually bought this toothbrush to replace a sonicare with a lithium ion battery that I had for 10 years.
What do you do if your Sonicare won’t charge?
If the battery will not recharge, the entire Sonicare toothbrush must be replaced. Place the bottom of the Sonicare toothbrush into the charger. Plug the charger into a live outlet. Allow the toothbrush to charge for 24 hours.