- 1 What Does flashing light on Sonicare mean?
- 2 What does the yellow light mean on a Sonicare toothbrush?
- 3 How long does it take to fully charge Philips Sonicare toothbrush?
- 4 What do you do if your Sonicare won’t charge?
- 5 How do you reset a Sonicare toothbrush?
- 6 Why has my electric toothbrush stopped charging?
- 7 Should I leave my Sonicare on the charger?
- 8 How long does a Sonicare toothbrush last?
- 9 Can you overcharge electric toothbrush?
- 10 Can I leave my electric toothbrush on charge overnight?
- 11 Can Sonicare battery be replaced?
- 12 How often should I charge my toothbrush?
- 13 How do I know if my electric toothbrush is charging?
- 14 Can a Sonicare toothbrush be repaired?
What Does flashing light on Sonicare mean?
When the Philips Sonicare ExpertClean is placed on the charger, the battery light will flash green based on the current battery level: If 1 LED light is flashing: Battery is low. If 2 LED lights are flashing: Battery is half-full. If 3 LED lights are flashing: Battery is full.
What does the yellow light mean on a Sonicare toothbrush?
The yellow light indicates a low battery. For more assistance please contact Philips Sonicare directly at 800-682-76964.
How long does it take to fully charge Philips Sonicare toothbrush?
It can take up to 24 hours before your Philips Sonicare toothbrush is fully charged. To avoid an empty battery, you can always leave your toothbrush on the charger between brushings.
What do you do if your Sonicare won’t charge?
If the battery will not recharge, the entire Sonicare toothbrush must be replaced. Place the bottom of the Sonicare toothbrush into the charger. Plug the charger into a live outlet. Allow the toothbrush to charge for 24 hours.
How do you reset a Sonicare toothbrush?
Instructions on how to reset your Sonicare toothbrush
- Place your handle on the charger.
- Press and hold the power button together with the intensity button (intensity up) and the mode button for at least 2 seconds.
- You will hear 3 beeps and see the battery light flashing green.
Why has my electric toothbrush stopped charging?
Make sure you are not charging the toothbrush on a metal surface. The metal can interfere with the charging process. If they’re switched on while charging, they won’t charge correctly. The best thing to do is to put it on the charger for 30 minutes or so, and then try to switch it on.
Should I leave my Sonicare on the charger?
You can always keep your Philips Sonicare Toothbrush on a plugged-in charger between brushing. This will not affect the battery lifespan of your toothbrush.
How long does a Sonicare toothbrush last?
I’ve found that the Sonicare rechargeable battery lasts for about 8-9 months, but there is a lot of variability here: I’ve had patients say the battery lasted three months, while others say theirs lasted two years.
Can you overcharge electric toothbrush?
Yes! Yes it will affect the overall battery life. Just like any battery it is best to let it drain before charging.
Can I leave my electric toothbrush on charge overnight?
Whether you have an Oral-B, Sonicare or Colgate toothbrush, one way to ensure your brush is fully charged is to leave it on charge for a long period of time. In most instances, manufacturers do suggest it is safe to leave your brush on the charging stand at all times.
Can Sonicare battery be replaced?
The rechargeable battery inside your Philips Sonicare Toothbrush cannot be replaced. If you are discarding your Sonicare Toothbrush, you can remove its battery to recycle it.
How often should I charge my toothbrush?
Be sure you’re charging for the full time noted in the manual. For our Vitality and PRO 500 toothbrushes, that’s 16 hours. For the Genius range (labelled ‘Type: 3765’ on the underside of the handle), that’s 14 hours. For all other toothbrushes, they should be charged for 22 hours.
How do I know if my electric toothbrush is charging?
The best way to check whether the Oral-B Vitality brush is charging is to pick the toothbrush up off the charger after 30 minutes and switch it on. If it comes to life, you know it’s charging. Switch it back off and leave it on the charging stand for the full 16 hours it needs to complete a full charge.
Can a Sonicare toothbrush be repaired?
If the fault with your electric toothbrush falls under the terms of the warranty and is within its warranty period, the Sonicare toothbrush repair will be free. Often, Sonicare will send out a replacement brush to replace your faulty one, rather than have you wait for the broken Sonicare toothbrush to be repaired.