- 1 How do I reset my Sonicare toothbrush?
- 2 Do Sonicare toothbrushes have a lifetime warranty?
- 3 How long do Sonicare batteries last?
- 4 Why did my electric toothbrush stop working?
- 5 What do you do if your Sonicare won’t charge?
- 6 What Does flashing light on Sonicare mean?
- 7 Why does my Sonicare toothbrush keep turning off?
- 8 Can the battery be replaced in a Philips Sonicare?
- 9 Can you return a Sonicare toothbrush?
- 10 Can I leave my Sonicare on the charger?
- 11 Should you leave your electric toothbrush on the charger all the time?
- 12 How often do you need to replace an electric toothbrush?
- 13 What is the life expectancy of a Philips Sonicare toothbrush?
- 14 How do I reset my electric toothbrush?
- 15 What do you do when your electric toothbrush stops working?
How do I reset my Sonicare toothbrush?
Instructions on how to reset your Sonicare toothbrush
- Place your handle on the charger.
- Press and hold the power button together with the intensity button (intensity up) and the mode button for at least 2 seconds.
- You will hear 3 beeps and see the battery light flashing green.
Do Sonicare toothbrushes have a lifetime warranty?
How long is the warranty on a Sonicare electric toothbrush? The good news is that the brush is covered by a 2 year warranty/guarantee as standard.
How long do Sonicare batteries last?
Philips says the battery lasts 3 weeks on a charge. This is vastly superior compared on a similar toothbrush that uses a Ni-MH. I actually bought this toothbrush to replace a sonicare with a lithium ion battery that I had for 10 years.
Why did my electric toothbrush stop working?
There are two main causes for charging faults inside the toothbrush, either damaged components for example from being dropped or from water seeping inside, or a failed battery.
What do you do if your Sonicare won’t charge?
If the battery will not recharge, the entire Sonicare toothbrush must be replaced. Place the bottom of the Sonicare toothbrush into the charger. Plug the charger into a live outlet. Allow the toothbrush to charge for 24 hours.
What Does flashing light on Sonicare mean?
When the Philips Sonicare ExpertClean is placed on the charger, the battery light will flash green based on the current battery level: If 1 LED light is flashing: Battery is low. If 2 LED lights are flashing: Battery is half-full. If 3 LED lights are flashing: Battery is full.
Why does my Sonicare toothbrush keep turning off?
If yes, this means the time pacer or the pressure sensor is on. These features indicate when you are supposed to move onto the next section of your teeth via a brief change in vibration. These changes are normal. The toothbrush will automatically turn off at the end of the brushing session.
Can the battery be replaced in a Philips Sonicare?
The rechargeable battery inside your Philips Sonicare Toothbrush cannot be replaced. If you are discarding your Sonicare Toothbrush, you can remove its battery to recycle it.
Can you return a Sonicare toothbrush?
If within 90 days of your original retail purchase you are not satisfied with your Sonicare experience for any reason, they will refund your money. To do this you need to call the Sonicare Customer Care Center at 1-800-682-7664 or speak to their Live Chat team for assistance.
Can I leave my Sonicare on the charger?
You can always keep your Philips Sonicare Toothbrush on a plugged-in charger between brushing. This will not affect the battery lifespan of your toothbrush.
Should you leave your electric toothbrush on the charger all the time?
If this is your first time using the product, you should fully charge the battery before using, which can take up to 16 hours. Once your handle is fully charged, continue using your electric toothbrush until no charge is left. This will help your battery perform at its best longer.
How often do you need to replace an electric toothbrush?
The American Dental Association (ADA) suggests people should change their toothbrush (or the head on an electric toothbrush) about every three months.
What is the life expectancy of a Philips Sonicare toothbrush?
The average life span of an electric toothbrush is 3-5 years.
How do I reset my electric toothbrush?
To turn the toothbrush off, hold the on/off button until the brush stops. When you turn it back on again, it will be back in Daily Clean mode. You can reset the handle by holding on/off button for 10 seconds. All the lights should do a double-blink simultaneously to let you know that this has been successful.
What do you do when your electric toothbrush stops working?
How Can I Identify an Electric Toothbrush Problem?
- If the appliance doesn’t work at all, make sure the power is on at the outlet, then test the electrical cord and battery recharger with a multimeter and replace the cord or charger if needed.
- If the unit still doesn’t work, clean the charger post.