How do I change the head on my Zenyum toothbrush?
How to replace your ZenyumSonic™ Brush Heads
- Pull the Brush Head out of the body.
- Remove the stopper at the bottom of the new Brush Head.
- Insert the new Brush Head.
How do you remove a spinbrush head?
To replace the brush head, twist counterclockwise 90° and pull away from the handle. Slide on new Spinbrush replacement head and turn clockwise 90° until arrows are aligned.
How often should I change my electric toothbrush head?
Plan to change out the toothbrush head on your electronic toothbrush every 12 weeks, or even earlier. Watch for signs of wear and tear on the bristles to know when it’s time to say goodbye to a brush head.
How do you take apart a spinbrush toothbrush?
Remove the end cap from the bottom of the toothbrush by prying it off with a spudger. Remove the top cap by using a spudger to pry the plastic ring off of the toothbrush frame. Push on the rotating head in order to pop the assembly out of the black plastic casing.
Is Zenyum safe?
THE CONS: NOT EVERYONE CAN USE ZENYUM The only catch about Zenyum is that the service is not suitable for everyone. Only mild or moderate cases of crooked teeth will be accepted, with braces relapse cases (when people don’t wear retainers and their teeth shifts) making up the majority of their clientele.
Is Zenyum waterproof?
Zenyum Sonic toothbrush is waterproof so you don’t have to worry about getting it wet while rinsing your toothbrush and mouth. It also has wireless charging.
How do you clean Zenyum?
DO: Clean your aligners regularly
- All you have to do is grab a glass of lukewarm or cold water and add 1 tablet of the aligner cleaner.
- Next, leave the aligners to soak for 3 minutes.
- Once the colour turns blue, remove the aligners, rise them and they’re as good as new!