- 1 How do you set up an Oral-B toothbrush?
- 2 Why does my Oral-B toothbrush have Bluetooth?
- 3 Why is my Oral-B toothbrush not connecting to the app?
- 4 Can you turn off Oral B Bluetooth?
- 5 Do electric toothbrushes damage teeth?
- 6 Should you brush your gums?
- 7 Can you play music on Oral B toothbrush?
- 8 Does my Oral B toothbrush have Bluetooth?
- 9 How do I pair my Oral B Genius Bluetooth?
- 10 Can two people use Oral B toothbrush?
- 11 How do I pair my Oral B toothbrush with a timer?
- 12 Why does my electric toothbrush take so long to charge?
How do you set up an Oral-B toothbrush?
Using Proper Electric Toothbrush Technique
- Step 1: Make sure your toothbrush is charged.
- Step 2: Start with the outside surfaces of the teeth.
- Step 3: Repeat Step 2 on the inside surfaces of the teeth.
- Step 4: Repeat Step 2 on the chewing surfaces of the teeth as well as behind the back teeth.
Why does my Oral-B toothbrush have Bluetooth?
The smart, or Bluetooth, toothbrush records brushing times, how long you brush different areas of the mouth, how much pressure you apply, what angle you hold the brush at, and more, and the app lets you know all of these data points.
Why is my Oral-B toothbrush not connecting to the app?
If you are experiencing connection problems, timer disruptions or data loss, please update your phone operating system if possible (and you haven’t already done so) and make sure you have the 4.2 version of the Oral – B App.
Can you turn off Oral B Bluetooth?
Bluetooth can be deactivated on models that have both a power and cleaning mode button. Press the on/off button and the mode button simultaneously for 3 seconds to disable Bluetooth completely.
Do electric toothbrushes damage teeth?
Used properly, an electric toothbrush should not hurt your gums or enamel but instead promote overall oral health. Many people are guilty of brushing too hard, which can, over time, cause irreversible damage to tooth enamel and can cause receding gums, which is also irreversible.
Should you brush your gums?
It is very important to properly brush your teeth and gums every day to prevent tooth loss and gum disease. Gum disease is caused by the bacteria found in plaque and has three stages: gingivitis, mild to moderate periodontitis, and advanced periodontitis.
Can you play music on Oral B toothbrush?
Sound connectivity: how it works, explained When the Oral-B app is installed on your mobile device, be it and Android or iOS smartphone or tablet, the app will use the built in microphone to listen for the sound of the brush once it has been switched on.
Does my Oral B toothbrush have Bluetooth?
Most phones have this setting prominently displayed in the settings, but if you are not sure, refer to the phone’s manual, or contact its manufacturer or your service provider. Next, double-check that Bluetooth is activated on your Oral -B electric toothbrush.
How do I pair my Oral B Genius Bluetooth?
How do I connect the Oral – B toothbrush to the App?
- Make sure your smartphone has Bluetooth activated (check your smartphone’s manual for how to enable Bluetooth ).
- Start the Oral – B App.
- Your toothbrush’s Bluetooth will be switched on either via the mode button or, if not available, via the power on button.
Can two people use Oral B toothbrush?
Multiple users Most electric toothbrushes and associated apps are geared to work for one user only. For example, if 2 people shared a Bluetooth enabled brush handle, the brush would track 4 cleaning sessions in a 24 hour period.
How do I pair my Oral B toothbrush with a timer?
Press and hold the ‘set’ button inside the battery compartment until ’12h’ is flashing in the display. This means that time will be displayed in the 12-hour format. If you would prefer 24-hour time format press the ‘h/min’ button once so that ’24h’ is displayed. Press ‘set’ to save the setting.
Why does my electric toothbrush take so long to charge?
Because they are used in water there is no direct contact with the charger, in other words they are contactless a bit like some of the new mobile phones. This takes longer. 14 of 14 found this helpful.