- 1 How do I replace the battery in my Sonicare toothbrush?
- 2 How do I deep clean my Sonicare toothbrush?
- 3 What to do when Sonicare stops working?
- 4 Why won’t my Sonicare toothbrush head come off?
- 5 Why does my Sonicare toothbrush head keeps coming off?
- 6 Can you replace a Sonicare battery?
- 7 Can a Sonicare toothbrush be repaired?
- 8 How long does a Sonicare toothbrush last?
- 9 What is the black stuff on my toothbrush?
- 10 How do I get black mold off my toothbrush?
- 11 Why is there yellow stuff on my toothbrush?
- 12 Is there a way to reset a Sonicare toothbrush?
- 13 How do I reset my Sonicare Diamondclean toothbrush?
- 14 How do you fix a Sonicare toothbrush that won’t charge?
How do I replace the battery in my Sonicare toothbrush?
1) Insert a coin into the coin slot at the bottom of the handle and turn counterclockwise. Gently shake the battery out of the handle. 2) Insert a fresh AAA battery into the battery compartment.
How do I deep clean my Sonicare toothbrush?
- Remove the brush head.
- Rinse the bottom of the brush head with warm water.
- Rinse the metal shaft area with warm water.
- Wipe the entire surface of the handle with a damp cloth.
What to do when Sonicare stops working?
Clean the power button and the area around it with a damp cloth to make sure it is free of debris. Try another appliance in the same outlet. If that appliance is also not working, the issue might be at the outlet. Try a different outlet to fully charge your Philips Sonicare Toothbrush.
Why won’t my Sonicare toothbrush head come off?
To remove a brush head that’s stuck on your toothbrush, try running the toothbrush’s top section under warm water for at least ten seconds. Then, see if you can pull it off. You might have to give it quite a forceful tug, but it should come right off.
Why does my Sonicare toothbrush head keeps coming off?
Brush head is not attached properly Ensure that the brush head is inserted properly and aligned in the same direction as the front handle. Note: There will be a small gap between the brush head and handle. This is normal.
Can you replace a Sonicare battery?
The rechargeable battery inside your Philips Sonicare Toothbrush cannot be replaced. If you are discarding your Sonicare Toothbrush, you can remove its battery to recycle it.
Can a Sonicare toothbrush be repaired?
If the fault with your electric toothbrush falls under the terms of the warranty and is within its warranty period, the Sonicare toothbrush repair will be free. Often, Sonicare will send out a replacement brush to replace your faulty one, rather than have you wait for the broken Sonicare toothbrush to be repaired.
How long does a Sonicare toothbrush last?
I’ve found that the Sonicare rechargeable battery lasts for about 8-9 months, but there is a lot of variability here: I’ve had patients say the battery lasted three months, while others say theirs lasted two years.
What is the black stuff on my toothbrush?
Mold on your toothbrush can be both visible and invisible to the human eye. With many bristles and grooves, mold can hind in your toothbrush at microscopic levels. However, it can also appear visible as black goop or pink slime. Many times, mold may form visibly on the bottom of your brush due to being stored in a cup.
How do I get black mold off my toothbrush?
Stir together a mixture of 50/50 baking soda and water until it forms a paste. This concoction is best used to remove lighter mold stains and prevent future growth. After applying it to the problem area, use a small brush to scrape away any mold-stained spots.
Why is there yellow stuff on my toothbrush?
The yellow build-up on your teeth, known as dental plaque, is the biofilm that the bacteria created. Since your toothbrush is physically brushing off this bacteria from your teeth, it is considered to be a potential source of infections and reinfections in your mouth and body.
Is there a way to reset a Sonicare toothbrush?
Depress the power button on the handle of your Sonicare toothbrush during your brushing session to pause the brush’s counter. Wait 60 seconds. Start the brush again. The timer will reset for a full two-minute timed brushing session.
How do I reset my Sonicare Diamondclean toothbrush?
Instructions on how to reset your Sonicare toothbrush
- Place your handle on the charger.
- Press and hold the power button together with the intensity button (intensity up) and the mode button for at least 2 seconds.
- You will hear 3 beeps and see the battery light flashing green.
How do you fix a Sonicare toothbrush that won’t charge?
Unplug the charger from the power outlet. Wipe the surface of the charger with a damp cloth to clean it. Set the charger out of direct sunlight and allow it to dry. When the charger is dry, plug it back into the outlet and place the Sonicare toothbrush in the charger.