- 1 Why won’t my Sonicare toothbrush head come off?
- 2 How do I reset my Philips Sonicare brush head?
- 3 When should I change my Sonicare brush head?
- 4 Do all Sonicare brush heads fit?
- 5 How long does a Philips Sonicare toothbrush last?
- 6 How do I change the mode on my Sonicare toothbrush?
- 7 What Does flashing light on Sonicare mean?
- 8 When should I replace my electric toothbrush base?
Why won’t my Sonicare toothbrush head come off?
To remove a brush head that’s stuck on your toothbrush, try running the toothbrush’s top section under warm water for at least ten seconds. Then, see if you can pull it off. You might have to give it quite a forceful tug, but it should come right off.
How do I reset my Philips Sonicare brush head?
Instructions on how to reset your Sonicare toothbrush
- Place your handle on the charger.
- Press and hold the power button together with the intensity button (intensity up) and the mode button for at least 2 seconds.
- You will hear 3 beeps and see the battery light flashing green.
When should I change my Sonicare brush head?
It is recommended to replace your Philips Sonicare Brush Head every three months of normal use (brushing twice a day) or when the blue indicator bristles wear out. One reason is because brush heads can get weary and will be less effective in removing plague.
Do all Sonicare brush heads fit?
All Sonicare models are interchangeable with the others when it comes to brush heads. So you won’t have to worry too much about whether or not a specific brush head will fit your brush handle.
How long does a Philips Sonicare toothbrush last?
Based on a typical use of brushing your teeth twice every day, for 2 minutes each time, your Sonicare electric toothbrush should last 3 weeks after a single complete recharge. This means you do not have to charge it every night.
How do I change the mode on my Sonicare toothbrush?
Your Sonicare Toothbrush gives you the option to choose between 3 different intensity levels: low, medium and high. Based on the brush head you attach, the intensity will be selected automatically. If you wish to change to a different intensity, you can do so by pressing the mode/intensity button while brushing.
What Does flashing light on Sonicare mean?
When the Philips Sonicare ExpertClean is placed on the charger, the battery light will flash green based on the current battery level: If 1 LED light is flashing: Battery is low. If 2 LED lights are flashing: Battery is half-full. If 3 LED lights are flashing: Battery is full.
When should I replace my electric toothbrush base?
The American Dental Association (ADA) suggests people should change their toothbrush (or the head on an electric toothbrush) about every three months.