- 1 How do I change the battery in my Colgate toothbrush?
- 2 How do you change the head on a Colgate 360?
- 3 Can you change battery in Colgate 360 toothbrush?
- 4 How do you remove the Spinbrush head?
- 5 How do you remove a Colgate toothbrush head?
- 6 Are all Colgate electric toothbrush heads the same?
- 7 Is Colgate 360 waterproof?
- 8 How does Colgate 360 toothbrush work?
How do I change the battery in my Colgate toothbrush?
To replace the battery of your toothbrush, follow these steps:
- Hold the toothbrush, with the head oriented to the ground.
- Find the battery compartment on the base of the toothbrush.
- Unscrew the toothbrush base, turning it reverse-clockwise.
- Pull out the base.
- Remove the old battery, lifting it from the positive side.
How do you change the head on a Colgate 360?
To Replace Brush Head: Gently pull the brush head from the handle and press a new Colgate® 360® brush head firmly into place. Replaceable Head and Batteries included. Further Replacement Heads cannot be purchased. After use, rinse toothbrush head thoroughly, shake off excess water, and store upright.
Can you change battery in Colgate 360 toothbrush?
Safety Information. Do not install batteries backwards, charge, put in fire, or mix other battery types. Replace all batteries at the same time.
How do you remove the Spinbrush head?
Simply press the top button (|). Let your Spinbrush toothbrush do the work and gently glide the brush head along teeth and gumline—no need to press hard. When you’re done, press the bottom button (•) to turn OFF.
How do you remove a Colgate toothbrush head?
Changing the brush head
- Unlock the toothbrush head by turning it counter clockwise until the two indicators are aligned;
- Pull the toothbrush head up in order to remove it from the handle.
- Replace it with a new toothbrush head, ensuring that the indicators are aligned.
Are all Colgate electric toothbrush heads the same?
Just 4 different brush heads – one size fits all: At the time of writing the Colgate ProClinical line of electric toothbrushes have a one size fits all approach to their brush heads. This means that the brush heads fit to any of the ProClinical toothbrush handles.
Is Colgate 360 waterproof?
The Colgate ProClinical electric toothbrush is water resistant, but not waterproof.
How does Colgate 360 toothbrush work?
Colgate 360 toothbrushes remove more bacteria from your whole mouth*. The cheek and tongue cleaner cleans your whole mouth while you brush. A comfortable, ergonomic handle and thumb grip for precise maneuvering, to help reach all areas of your mouth.