How do you paint with a toothbrush?
- 1Cut out paper shapes. Draw and cut out shapes from construction paper.
- 2Put tape at the back. Put masking tape at the back of each shape.
- 3Put the shapes on a sheet of paper.
- 4Prepare the paint.
- 5Place a strainer over the paper.
- 6Dip a toothbrush in paint.
- 7Brush across the strainer.
- 8Use other colors of paint.
How do you draw a simple dentist?
How to Draw A Dentist
- Let’s start this painless tutorial by working on the head and the body of the cartoon character.
- Add the arms and the legs using rectangles and circles.
- Next, draw the ears using two small circular shapes.
- Work on the eyes and the pupils using large circles.
- We are almost done!
- That’s it!
How do you draw a comb step by step?
How to Draw a Comb Step by Step
- First of all sketch out a wide trapezium using very light lines.
- Now, with curved lines make the top angles rounded as in our example.
- We erase all the unnecessary guidelines that we drew in the first step.
- Now with the help of clear and straight lines draw out the teeth of the comb.
How do you draw a easy dog?
Dog Drawing Instructions
- Start by drawing an oval shape.
- Continue by making a inverted U shape above the oval you have previously drawn.
- Draw the ears.
- Lets finish up the dog face.
- Time to make the body!
- Last but not lest, draw a pair of hind legs and a wiggly tail.