- 1 Can you change the battery in a Philips Sonicare toothbrush?
- 2 How do I reset my Philips Sonicare battery?
- 3 How long does Philips Sonicare battery last?
- 4 What do you do if your Sonicare won’t charge?
- 5 Do Sonicare toothbrushes have a lifetime warranty?
- 6 Can you replace the battery in an electric toothbrush?
- 7 How do you dispose of Sonicare batteries?
- 8 Why did my Sonicare stopped working?
- 9 Why has my electric toothbrush stopped charging?
- 10 Can you reset a Philips Sonicare toothbrush?
- 11 How do I fix the power button on my Philips Sonicare toothbrush?
- 12 Can I leave my electric toothbrush on charge overnight?
- 13 Can I leave my electric toothbrush on charge?
- 14 Should I leave my Philips Sonicare on the charger?
Can you change the battery in a Philips Sonicare toothbrush?
The rechargeable battery inside your Philips Sonicare Toothbrush cannot be replaced. If you are discarding your Sonicare Toothbrush, you can remove its battery to recycle it.
How do I reset my Philips Sonicare battery?
Instructions on how to reset your Sonicare toothbrush
- Place your handle on the charger.
- Press and hold the power button together with the intensity button (intensity up) and the mode button for at least 2 seconds.
- You will hear 3 beeps and see the battery light flashing green.
How long does Philips Sonicare battery last?
Philips says the battery lasts 3 weeks on a charge. This is vastly superior compared on a similar toothbrush that uses a Ni-MH. I actually bought this toothbrush to replace a sonicare with a lithium ion battery that I had for 10 years.
What do you do if your Sonicare won’t charge?
If the battery will not recharge, the entire Sonicare toothbrush must be replaced. Place the bottom of the Sonicare toothbrush into the charger. Plug the charger into a live outlet. Allow the toothbrush to charge for 24 hours.
Do Sonicare toothbrushes have a lifetime warranty?
How long is the warranty on a Sonicare electric toothbrush? The good news is that the brush is covered by a 2 year warranty/guarantee as standard.
Can you replace the battery in an electric toothbrush?
No, you cannot replace the battery in your Oral-B electric toothbrush. The battery is contained within the electronics of the toothbrush handle and the unit is then sealed to keep it water tight.
How do you dispose of Sonicare batteries?
Separate the metal portions of the toothbrush from the plastic portions of the toothbrush. Put the metal portions in the appropriate recycling container and the plastic portions in the appropriate recycling container if your local recycling agency or electronics recycling agency recycles electric toothbrushes.
Why did my Sonicare stopped working?
Toothpaste or debris could get inside the small gap around the power button. This might cause the power button to get stuck and not properly functioning anymore. Clean the power button and the area around it with a damp cloth to make sure it is free of debris. Try another appliance in the same outlet.
Why has my electric toothbrush stopped charging?
Make sure you are not charging the toothbrush on a metal surface. The metal can interfere with the charging process. If they’re switched on while charging, they won’t charge correctly. The best thing to do is to put it on the charger for 30 minutes or so, and then try to switch it on.
Can you reset a Philips Sonicare toothbrush?
Depress the power button on the handle of your Sonicare toothbrush during your brushing session to pause the brush’s counter. Wait 60 seconds. Start the brush again. The timer will reset for a full two-minute timed brushing session.
If the button cannot be pressed, there may be something below the button holding it down. To fix this, remove the brush from the toothbrush. Then, remove the bottom of the casing with a flat head screwdriver. If holding the toothbrush, lights facing up, depress two prongs in either side inside of the toothbrush.
Can I leave my electric toothbrush on charge overnight?
Whether you have an Oral-B, Sonicare or Colgate toothbrush, one way to ensure your brush is fully charged is to leave it on charge for a long period of time. In most instances, manufacturers do suggest it is safe to leave your brush on the charging stand at all times.
Can I leave my electric toothbrush on charge?
If this is your first time using the product, you should fully charge the battery before using, which can take up to 16 hours. Once your handle is fully charged, continue using your electric toothbrush until no charge is left. This will help your battery perform at its best longer.
Should I leave my Philips Sonicare on the charger?
You can always keep your Philips Sonicare Toothbrush on a plugged-in charger between brushing. This will not affect the battery lifespan of your toothbrush.