- 1 Are all Oral-B heads the same?
- 2 Are Oral-B Brush Heads interchangeable?
- 3 How often should you change Oral-B Brush Heads?
- 4 What is the best Oral-B toothbrush to buy?
- 5 Do all electric toothbrush heads fit?
- 6 Are electric toothbrush heads Universal?
- 7 How often should I change my electric toothbrush head?
- 8 What is the lifespan of an electric toothbrush?
- 9 Should I leave my Oral-B electric toothbrush plugged in?
- 10 How long does a Oral-B electric toothbrush last?
Are all Oral-B heads the same?
Which replacement head fits my Oral-B toothbrush? Oral-B offers a variety of replacement heads for your specific oral care needs. And since all of our brush heads fit all of our electric toothbrush handles (except Pulsonic), it’s easy to find the perfect fit for you.
Are Oral-B Brush Heads interchangeable?
Are Oral-B brush heads interchangeable? One of the fantastic things about Oral-B brush heads is that they are fully interchangeable*. This means that if you have any of the Oral-B electric toothbrushes, you can use any of the brush heads explained here.
How often should you change Oral-B Brush Heads?
Replace your Oral-B® Electric Toothbrush brush head every three months, or when the blue Indicator® bristles fade halfway to white, or earlier if you notice fraying.
What is the best Oral-B toothbrush to buy?
Try one of these dentist-recommended electric toothbrushes.
- Best Overall: Oral-B GENIUS X Electric Toothbrush.
- Best Sonicare: Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Toothbrush.
- Best Oral-B: Oral-B Pro 1000 Power Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush Powered by Braun.
- Best Battery-Operated: Foreo ISSA 2 Toothbrush.
Do all electric toothbrush heads fit?
All of our Replacement Brush Heads deliver the oscillating-rotating power that makes Oral-B® the #1 dentist-recommended brand, but there are a few key differences that make each one unique. And, since all of our brush heads fit all of our electric toothbrush handles, it’s easy to find the perfect fit for you.
Are electric toothbrush heads Universal?
With the exception of Pulsonic models, all Oral B brush heads work with all Oral B toothbrushes so you can interchange different heads. This means you can build multiple heads into your cleaning routine, depending on the type of cleaning action you want.
How often should I change my electric toothbrush head?
Plan to change out the toothbrush head on your electronic toothbrush every 12 weeks, or even earlier. Watch for signs of wear and tear on the bristles to know when it’s time to say goodbye to a brush head.
What is the lifespan of an electric toothbrush?
The average life span of an electric toothbrush is around 5 years. Manufacturers normally offer a 2 year warranty should the brush fail sooner. But some brushes will last a lot longer — we know of people still using electric toothbrushes that are 10 years old.
Should I leave my Oral-B electric toothbrush plugged in?
Oral-B® Electric Toothbrush Tips If this is your first time using the product, you should fully charge the battery before using, which can take up to 16 hours. Once your handle is fully charged, continue using your electric toothbrush until no charge is left. This will help your battery perform at its best longer.
How long does a Oral-B electric toothbrush last?
Many dental professionals recommend changing your toothbrush about every three months, and the American Dental Association (ADA) recommends that you replace your toothbrush approximately every three to four months, or sooner if the bristles are frayed.