- 1 How do I change the battery in my Oral-B electric toothbrush?
- 2 How do you disassemble an electric toothbrush?
- 3 Can you repair Oral-B toothbrush?
- 4 What is the lifespan of an electric toothbrush?
- 5 Why is my Oral-B toothbrush not working?
- 6 Why does my Oral-B electric toothbrush turn on by itself?
- 7 How do I reset my electric toothbrush?
- 8 Why did my electric toothbrush stop working?
- 9 How do I change the battery in my Colgate electric toothbrush?
- 10 How long should I charge my Oral-B toothbrush?
- 11 Should you leave your electric toothbrush on the charger all the time?
- 12 What does it mean when my Oral B toothbrush flashes red?
- 13 How do I claim warranty on my Oral B toothbrush?
How do I change the battery in my Oral-B electric toothbrush?
No, you cannot replace the battery in your Oral-B electric toothbrush. The battery is contained within the electronics of the toothbrush handle and the unit is then sealed to keep it water tight.
How do you disassemble an electric toothbrush?
Step 1: Disassemble the Toothbrush
- Remove the brush head.
- Using a small adjustable spanner place this around the flat of the white plastic part of the toothbrush as shown and twist the spanner anticlockwise.
- After twisting about 30degrees the white plastic should disengage from the main body of the toothbrush.
Can you repair Oral-B toothbrush?
Your Oral-B warranty starts on the day of purchase and runs for 2 years. If your Oral-B product is defective during the warranty period, we will repair or replace it free of charge. The warranty does not cover cosmetic damage such as scratches, or damage caused by: Normal wear and tear.
What is the lifespan of an electric toothbrush?
The average life span of an electric toothbrush is around 5 years. Manufacturers normally offer a 2 year warranty should the brush fail sooner. But some brushes will last a lot longer — we know of people still using electric toothbrushes that are 10 years old.
Why is my Oral-B toothbrush not working?
The best thing to do is to put it on the charger for 30 minutes or so, and then try to switch it on. It should blink green during charging. Note that this can take up to 15 minutes to start happening if the toothbrush was entirely drained of battery during brushing. When charging is complete, the blinking should stop.
Why does my Oral-B electric toothbrush turn on by itself?
Oral-B toothbrush power cycles on/off If the Oral-B toothbrush is turning itself on and off very quickly, and then continues to run this likely normal. This is the professional timer, also known as the pacer/quadpacer/30 second timer.
How do I reset my electric toothbrush?
To turn the toothbrush off, hold the on/off button until the brush stops. When you turn it back on again, it will be back in Daily Clean mode. You can reset the handle by holding on/off button for 10 seconds. All the lights should do a double-blink simultaneously to let you know that this has been successful.
Why did my electric toothbrush stop working?
There are two main causes for charging faults inside the toothbrush, either damaged components for example from being dropped or from water seeping inside, or a failed battery.
How do I change the battery in my Colgate electric toothbrush?
To replace the battery of your toothbrush, follow these steps:
- Hold the toothbrush, with the head oriented to the ground.
- Find the battery compartment on the base of the toothbrush.
- Unscrew the toothbrush base, turning it reverse-clockwise.
- Pull out the base.
- Remove the old battery, lifting it from the positive side.
How long should I charge my Oral-B toothbrush?
To get the most out of your Oral-B electric toothbrush, it’s important to fully charge it before your first use. Depending, on the type of rechargeable electric toothbrush you have, it will take anywhere between 12 to 18 hours * on average to fully charge your brush.
Should you leave your electric toothbrush on the charger all the time?
If this is your first time using the product, you should fully charge the battery before using, which can take up to 16 hours. Once your handle is fully charged, continue using your electric toothbrush until no charge is left. This will help your battery perform at its best longer.
What does it mean when my Oral B toothbrush flashes red?
This lights up when it’s time to charge your toothbrush, as there is only juice left in the battery for 1 or 2 more brushes. Now would be a good time to charge it. Lastly, our new Genius toothbrushes include a Customizable Smart Ring, used to track the toothbrush’s position on our Oral-B App.
How do I claim warranty on my Oral B toothbrush?
For In Warranty Service: Visit http://www.braunservice.co.uk/report-a-fault/ which is the online portal of Olympic, Braun/Oral-B’s Authorised Service & Repair Centre in the UK.