- 1 Why is my Oral-B toothbrush not connecting to the app?
- 2 Why does my Oral-B toothbrush have Bluetooth?
- 3 How do I pair my Oral-B smart Guide?
- 4 How do I connect my phone to my Oral-B toothbrush?
- 5 How do I change the mode on my Oral-B toothbrush?
- 6 Can two people use Oral B toothbrush?
- 7 Can two people use the same oral b io?
- 8 How do I pair my Oral B Genius Bluetooth?
- 9 How do I reset my toothbrush?
- 10 How does the timer work on Oral B toothbrush?
- 11 How do you set the timer on an Oral B Braun toothbrush?
- 12 How do you charge an Oral B Braun toothbrush?
Why is my Oral-B toothbrush not connecting to the app?
If you are experiencing connection problems, timer disruptions or data loss, please update your phone operating system if possible (and you haven’t already done so) and make sure you have the 4.2 version of the Oral – B App.
Why does my Oral-B toothbrush have Bluetooth?
The smart, or Bluetooth, toothbrush records brushing times, how long you brush different areas of the mouth, how much pressure you apply, what angle you hold the brush at, and more, and the app lets you know all of these data points.
How do I pair my Oral-B smart Guide?
- Open the battery compartment of your Smart Guide and hold down the ‘h/min’ button for 3 seconds until the display starts flashing ‘L ‐ ‐ ‐’
- Switch on your toothbrush for a few seconds until the SmartGuide displays ‘L ‐ 1 ‐’
- Switch off your toothbrush.
How do I connect my phone to my Oral-B toothbrush?
Tap “START” on the welcome screen. Press the power button on your electric toothbrush once to activate Bluetooth. The app will let you know when your electric toothbrush has been located. You can turn off your electric toothbrush after it has successfully connected to the app.
How do I change the mode on my Oral-B toothbrush?
Turn on the toothbrush using the on/off button – it will start in Daily Clean mode. To switch to the other modes, press the on/off button again. Keep pressing it to cycle through the brushing modes your toothbrush has. To turn the toothbrush off, hold the on/off button until the brush stops.
Can two people use Oral B toothbrush?
Multiple users Most electric toothbrushes and associated apps are geared to work for one user only. For example, if 2 people shared a Bluetooth enabled brush handle, the brush would track 4 cleaning sessions in a 24 hour period.
Can two people use the same oral b io?
The brush will pair with two devices and as long as you and your partner are careful to always have the app open when you brush then it will work. The problem happens if you don’t have the app open.
How do I pair my Oral B Genius Bluetooth?
How do I connect the Oral – B toothbrush to the App?
- Make sure your smartphone has Bluetooth activated (check your smartphone’s manual for how to enable Bluetooth ).
- Start the Oral – B App.
- Your toothbrush’s Bluetooth will be switched on either via the mode button or, if not available, via the power on button.
How do I reset my toothbrush?
How to reset the toothbrush. Press and hold the button on the toothbrush for about 10 seconds: the LED will display different colors and then the LED will turn-off. Turning the toothbrush on results in the LED blinking white, meaning that the toothbrush has been successfully reset.
How does the timer work on Oral B toothbrush?
From the moment the brush is turned on, a built-in timer is activated. At the end of the 2 minute cleaning cycle, the motor in the brush pauses and restarts briefly three times. This pausing of the brush motor causes the brushing sensation to change as well as the sound of the brush.
How do you set the timer on an Oral B Braun toothbrush?
Personalizing the timer Your toothbrush comes with the «Professional» and «Count up» timer activated. To change this, press and hold the brushing mode button for 3 seconds until the SmartGuide shows «:30» and «timer». Briefly press the on/off button to switch to the «2-Minute» timer. Push the mode button to confirm.
How do you charge an Oral B Braun toothbrush?
In most cases, an electric toothbrush is charged by sitting the brush handle onto a charging stand. The charging stand will normally come provided with the brush. It will be a round or square shaped plate in most cases with a prong (protuberance) that sits upright in the centre.