- 1 How do you change a Colgate toothbrush head?
- 2 How do you change a Colgate 360 brush head?
- 3 How often should I change my toothbrush head?
- 4 Can you change battery in Colgate 360 toothbrush?
- 5 When should I replace my electric toothbrush base?
- 6 How do you take apart a spinbrush toothbrush?
- 7 Is the Colgate 360 toothbrush waterproof?
- 8 Who makes Colgate toothbrushes?
- 9 How do I change the battery in my spinbrush toothbrush?
- 10 How long does a spinbrush last?
How do you change a Colgate toothbrush head?
To change the brush head:
- Unlock the toothbrush head by turning it counter clockwise until the two indicators are aligned;
- Pull the toothbrush head up in order to remove it from the handle.
- Replace it with a new toothbrush head, ensuring that the indicators are aligned.
How do you change a Colgate 360 brush head?
To replace brush head: Gently pull the brush head from the handle and press a new Colgate® 360 Degrees® Optic White® brush head firmly into place. Adult supervision required for children under 6. Not intended for children under 3. Dentists & hygienists recommend replacing your toothbrush every 3 months.
How often should I change my toothbrush head?
If your brush head has lost effectiveness, it may leave plaque behind and can even hurt your gums. The American Dental Association (ADA) recommends you replace your toothbrush head approximately every three to four months (around 90 days) to prevent bacteria from building up on the bristles.
Can you change battery in Colgate 360 toothbrush?
Safety Information. Do not install batteries backwards, charge, put in fire, or mix other battery types. Replace all batteries at the same time.
When should I replace my electric toothbrush base?
The American Dental Association (ADA) suggests people should change their toothbrush (or the head on an electric toothbrush) about every three months.
How do you take apart a spinbrush toothbrush?
Remove the end cap from the bottom of the toothbrush by prying it off with a spudger. Remove the top cap by using a spudger to pry the plastic ring off of the toothbrush frame. Push on the rotating head in order to pop the assembly out of the black plastic casing.
Is the Colgate 360 toothbrush waterproof?
Colgate. The Colgate ProClinical electric toothbrush is water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend using the electric toothbrush in the shower. Do not place or store product where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink.
Who makes Colgate toothbrushes?
Colgate is an American brand principally used for oral hygiene products such as toothpastes, toothbrushes, mouthwashes and dental floss. Manufactured by Colgate -Palmolive, Colgate oral hygiene products were first sold by the company in 1873, sixteen years after the death of the founder, William Colgate.
How do I change the battery in my spinbrush toothbrush?
Follow these steps to remove the battery cap and change batteries:
- Hold brush with the brush head pointing downward and pull off the battery cap.
- Remove batteries and replace with 2 new AA alkaline batteries. Insert batteries according to diagram on the inside of the battery cap.
- Replace battery cap.
How long does a spinbrush last?
If you brush for 2 minutes twice a day, expect the batteries in your Spinbrush™ to last about 4 to 6 weeks.