- 1 Can you change the battery in a Philips Sonicare toothbrush?
- 2 How long does Philips Sonicare battery last?
- 3 How do I reset my Philips Sonicare battery?
- 4 What do you do if your Sonicare won’t charge?
- 5 Do Sonicare toothbrushes have a lifetime warranty?
- 6 Can I leave my electric toothbrush on charge overnight?
- 7 Should I leave my Sonicare on the charger?
- 8 How often should you change your toothbrush?
- 9 Why has my Sonicare toothbrush stopped working?
- 10 How do I fix the button on my Philips Sonicare toothbrush?
- 11 How do I fix my Philips Sonicare loose shaft?
- 12 Why has my electric toothbrush stopped charging?
- 13 Can you reset a Philips Sonicare toothbrush?
- 14 Why did my electric toothbrush stop working?
Can you change the battery in a Philips Sonicare toothbrush?
The rechargeable battery inside your Philips Sonicare Toothbrush cannot be replaced. If you are discarding your Sonicare Toothbrush, you can remove its battery to recycle it.
How long does Philips Sonicare battery last?
Philips says the battery lasts 3 weeks on a charge. This is vastly superior compared on a similar toothbrush that uses a Ni-MH. I actually bought this toothbrush to replace a sonicare with a lithium ion battery that I had for 10 years.
How do I reset my Philips Sonicare battery?
Instructions on how to reset your Sonicare toothbrush
- Place your handle on the charger.
- Press and hold the power button together with the intensity button (intensity up) and the mode button for at least 2 seconds.
- You will hear 3 beeps and see the battery light flashing green.
What do you do if your Sonicare won’t charge?
If the battery will not recharge, the entire Sonicare toothbrush must be replaced. Place the bottom of the Sonicare toothbrush into the charger. Plug the charger into a live outlet. Allow the toothbrush to charge for 24 hours.
Do Sonicare toothbrushes have a lifetime warranty?
How long is the warranty on a Sonicare electric toothbrush? The good news is that the brush is covered by a 2 year warranty/guarantee as standard.
Can I leave my electric toothbrush on charge overnight?
Whether you have an Oral-B, Sonicare or Colgate toothbrush, one way to ensure your brush is fully charged is to leave it on charge for a long period of time. In most instances, manufacturers do suggest it is safe to leave your brush on the charging stand at all times.
Should I leave my Sonicare on the charger?
You can always keep your Philips Sonicare Toothbrush on a plugged-in charger between brushing. This will not affect the battery lifespan of your toothbrush.
How often should you change your toothbrush?
“The average person should be swapping out for a new toothbrush every three to four months,” explains Dr. Sienna Palmer, DDS, dentist at Meridien Dental in Santa Monica, CA. “This is recommended to ensure that the bristles are still effective and bacteria accumulation on the toothbrush is minimal.”
Why has my Sonicare toothbrush stopped working?
The power button is stuck Toothpaste residue can build up in the small gap around the power button. This might cause the power button to get stuck and not function properly. Clean the power button and the area around it with a damp cloth to make sure it is free of debris.
If the button cannot be pressed, there may be something below the button holding it down. To fix this, remove the brush from the toothbrush. Then, remove the bottom of the casing with a flat head screwdriver. If holding the toothbrush, lights facing up, depress two prongs in either side inside of the toothbrush.
How do I fix my Philips Sonicare loose shaft?
If its lose, just tighten the screw and you’re good to go. If it’s broken off, just go to Amazon.com and type: Metal Shaft for Diamond Sonic Care Toothbrush and you will find a replacement part for under $25.00. It’s just that simple. Be careful removing the water proof rubber sealants on the old shaft.
Why has my electric toothbrush stopped charging?
Make sure you are not charging the toothbrush on a metal surface. The metal can interfere with the charging process. If they’re switched on while charging, they won’t charge correctly. The best thing to do is to put it on the charger for 30 minutes or so, and then try to switch it on.
Can you reset a Philips Sonicare toothbrush?
Depress the power button on the handle of your Sonicare toothbrush during your brushing session to pause the brush’s counter. Wait 60 seconds. Start the brush again. The timer will reset for a full two-minute timed brushing session.
Why did my electric toothbrush stop working?
There are two main causes for charging faults inside the toothbrush, either damaged components for example from being dropped or from water seeping inside, or a failed battery.