- 1 Can Sonicare toothbrushes be repaired?
- 2 Why has my Sonicare toothbrush stopped working?
- 3 How long should a Sonicare toothbrush last?
- 4 Why is my Sonicare so weak?
- 5 How do you reset a Sonicare toothbrush?
- 6 How do you fix a Sonicare toothbrush that won’t charge?
- 7 Can I replace my Sonicare battery?
- 8 Why did my electric toothbrush stop working?
- 9 How do you open the bottom of a Sonicare toothbrush?
- 10 When should I replace Sonicare handle?
- 11 How do you clean a Sonicare Diamondclean toothbrush?
- 12 Should I leave my Sonicare on the charger?
- 13 Why is my Sonicare light flashing?
- 14 Can Sonicare toothbrush get wet?
Can Sonicare toothbrushes be repaired?
If the fault with your electric toothbrush falls under the terms of the warranty and is within its warranty period, the Sonicare toothbrush repair will be free. Often, Sonicare will send out a replacement brush to replace your faulty one, rather than have you wait for the broken Sonicare toothbrush to be repaired.
Why has my Sonicare toothbrush stopped working?
The power button is stuck Toothpaste residue can build up in the small gap around the power button. This might cause the power button to get stuck and not function properly. Clean the power button and the area around it with a damp cloth to make sure it is free of debris.
How long should a Sonicare toothbrush last?
The average lifespan of a Sonicare toothbrush, according to consumers, is anywhere from two to five years, though they are said to occasionally last up to seven.
Why is my Sonicare so weak?
Battery is almost empty The vibrations of your Philips Sonicare Toothbrush weaken as the battery runs out. Fully charge your toothbrush to increase vibrations. It can take up to 24 hours to fully charge your Philips Sonicare Toothbrush.
How do you reset a Sonicare toothbrush?
Instructions on how to reset your Sonicare toothbrush
- Place your handle on the charger.
- Press and hold the power button together with the intensity button (intensity up) and the mode button for at least 2 seconds.
- You will hear 3 beeps and see the battery light flashing green.
How do you fix a Sonicare toothbrush that won’t charge?
Unplug the charger from the power outlet. Wipe the surface of the charger with a damp cloth to clean it. Set the charger out of direct sunlight and allow it to dry. When the charger is dry, plug it back into the outlet and place the Sonicare toothbrush in the charger.
Can I replace my Sonicare battery?
The rechargeable battery inside your Philips Sonicare Toothbrush cannot be replaced. If you are discarding your Sonicare Toothbrush, you can remove its battery to recycle it. For instructions on how to safely remove the battery of your toothbrush please consult your user manual.
Why did my electric toothbrush stop working?
There are two main causes for charging faults inside the toothbrush, either damaged components for example from being dropped or from water seeping inside, or a failed battery.
Push the flat edge of a metal or nylon spudger between the seal and the toothbrush body and pry it open. Do this all around the edge until the seal is partially sticking out.
When should I replace Sonicare handle?
The replacement icon on the handle will start to flash when it’s time to replace your brush head. You can expect the reminder to come up approximately every three months of normal use (brushing twice a day for about 2 minutes).
How do you clean a Sonicare Diamondclean toothbrush?
- Remove the brush head.
- Rinse the bottom of the brush head with warm water.
- Rinse the metal shaft area with warm water.
- Wipe the entire surface of the handle with a damp cloth.
Should I leave my Sonicare on the charger?
You can always keep your Philips Sonicare Toothbrush on a plugged-in charger between brushing. This will not affect the battery lifespan of your toothbrush.
Why is my Sonicare light flashing?
If you see the battery indicator light blinking, or if you hear a beep, it means that your toothbrush is charging. Fully charge your Philips Sonicare Toothbrush for 24 hours. If the flashing light turns off at some point during charging, this is normal.
Can Sonicare toothbrush get wet?
Yes, your Philips Sonicare toothbrush is water resistant. However, we do not recommend using it on the shower/bathtub.