- 1 Does my Oral-B toothbrush have Bluetooth?
- 2 Why is my Oral-B toothbrush not connecting to the app?
- 3 How do you set up an Oral-B toothbrush?
- 4 Why would an electric toothbrush have Bluetooth?
- 5 Can two people use Oral-B app?
- 6 How do I pair my Oral-B toothbrush with a timer?
- 7 What toothbrushes work with Oral-B app?
- 8 Do electric toothbrushes damage teeth?
- 9 How do I connect my toothbrush to my phone?
- 10 How do I reset my electric toothbrush?
- 11 How do I reset my toothbrush?
- 12 What does it mean when my Oral-B toothbrush flashes red?
Does my Oral-B toothbrush have Bluetooth?
Most phones have this setting prominently displayed in the settings, but if you are not sure, refer to the phone’s manual, or contact its manufacturer or your service provider. Next, double-check that Bluetooth is activated on your Oral -B electric toothbrush.
Why is my Oral-B toothbrush not connecting to the app?
If you are experiencing connection problems, timer disruptions or data loss, please update your phone operating system if possible (and you haven’t already done so) and make sure you have the 4.2 version of the Oral – B App.
How do you set up an Oral-B toothbrush?
Using Proper Electric Toothbrush Technique
- Step 1: Make sure your toothbrush is charged.
- Step 2: Start with the outside surfaces of the teeth.
- Step 3: Repeat Step 2 on the inside surfaces of the teeth.
- Step 4: Repeat Step 2 on the chewing surfaces of the teeth as well as behind the back teeth.
Why would an electric toothbrush have Bluetooth?
The smart, or Bluetooth, toothbrush records brushing times, how long you brush different areas of the mouth, how much pressure you apply, what angle you hold the brush at, and more, and the app lets you know all of these data points.
Can two people use Oral-B app?
With the connection established, the two devices can communicate and share the key data between them. The brush can send data to an app, such as how long it has been brushing for and if too much pressure has been applied when brushing. Most Oral – B brush handles can hold up to 20 cleans worth of data.
How do I pair my Oral-B toothbrush with a timer?
Press and hold the ‘set’ button inside the battery compartment until ’12h’ is flashing in the display. This means that time will be displayed in the 12-hour format. If you would prefer 24-hour time format press the ‘h/min’ button once so that ’24h’ is displayed. Press ‘set’ to save the setting.
What toothbrushes work with Oral-B app?
You can get the Oral-B toothbrush app for Android devices HERE. You also need one of the Oral-B’s Bluetooth enabled toothbrushes, which at the time of writing includes:
- Pro 3000.
- Pro 5000.
- Pro 6000/6500.
- Pro 7000.
- Pro 7500.
- Genius Pro 8000.
- Genius 9600.
- Genius X.
Do electric toothbrushes damage teeth?
Used properly, an electric toothbrush should not hurt your gums or enamel but instead promote overall oral health. Many people are guilty of brushing too hard, which can, over time, cause irreversible damage to tooth enamel and can cause receding gums, which is also irreversible.
How do I connect my toothbrush to my phone?
How do I connect the Oral-B toothbrush to the App?
- Make sure your smartphone has Bluetooth activated (check your smartphone’s manual for how to enable Bluetooth).
- Start the Oral-B App.
- Your toothbrush’s Bluetooth will be switched on either via the mode button or, if not available, via the power on button.
How do I reset my electric toothbrush?
To turn the toothbrush off, hold the on/off button until the brush stops. When you turn it back on again, it will be back in Daily Clean mode. You can reset the handle by holding on/off button for 10 seconds. All the lights should do a double-blink simultaneously to let you know that this has been successful.
How do I reset my toothbrush?
How to reset the toothbrush. Press and hold the button on the toothbrush for about 10 seconds: the LED will display different colors and then the LED will turn-off. Turning the toothbrush on results in the LED blinking white, meaning that the toothbrush has been successfully reset.
What does it mean when my Oral-B toothbrush flashes red?
This lights up when it’s time to charge your toothbrush, as there is only juice left in the battery for 1 or 2 more brushes. Now would be a good time to charge it. Lastly, our new Genius toothbrushes include a Customizable Smart Ring, used to track the toothbrush’s position on our Oral-B App.