- 1 How do you replace a Colgate 360 head?
- 2 How do you change the spinbrush head?
- 3 How do you remove a Colgate brush head?
- 4 How do you change a Colgate brush head?
- 5 How often should I change my electric toothbrush head?
- 6 When should I change my Sonicare brush head?
- 7 Are Arm and Hammer Spinbrush heads interchangeable?
- 8 How long should you keep an electric toothbrush?
- 9 How do you clean a spinbrush head?
How do you replace a Colgate 360 head?
Instructions: To Replace Brush Head: Gently pull the brush head from teh handle and press a new Colgate 360 degree Optic White brush head firmly into place. Adult supervision required for children under 6. Not intended for children under 3.
How do you change the spinbrush head?
To replace the brush head, twist counterclockwise 90° and pull away from the handle. Slide on new Spinbrush replacement head and turn clockwise 90° until arrows are aligned.
How do you remove a Colgate brush head?
Changing the brush head
- Unlock the toothbrush head by turning it counter clockwise until the two indicators are aligned;
- Pull the toothbrush head up in order to remove it from the handle.
- Replace it with a new toothbrush head, ensuring that the indicators are aligned.
How do you change a Colgate brush head?
Removing the head is simple:
- Hold the handle.
- Gently pull the brush head to the opposite direction of the handle.
How often should I change my electric toothbrush head?
Plan to change out the toothbrush head on your electronic toothbrush every 12 weeks, or even earlier. Watch for signs of wear and tear on the bristles to know when it’s time to say goodbye to a brush head.
When should I change my Sonicare brush head?
It is recommended to replace your Philips Sonicare Brush Head every three months of normal use (brushing twice a day) or when the blue indicator bristles wear out. One reason is because brush heads can get weary and will be less effective in removing plague.
Are Arm and Hammer Spinbrush heads interchangeable?
Spinbrush Pro Clean replacement heads may be used on other ARM & HAMMER™ Spinbrush™ toothbrushes that have replaceable brush heads, except for Spinbrush™ Sonic and Spinbrush Pro Clean Sonic Recharge.
How long should you keep an electric toothbrush?
Many dental professionals recommend changing your toothbrush about every three months, and the American Dental Association (ADA) recommends that you replace your toothbrush approximately every three to four months, or sooner if the bristles are frayed.
How do you clean a spinbrush head?
Squirt a few drops of soap on your fingers or a toothbrush and scrub the bristles and crevices first. Don’t worry about harming the brush head — the bristles are built to take some abuse. Rinse with warm water and repeat with the handle. Both Prather and Shamban say any soap will do — even dish soap.