- 1 How do you set up an Oral B toothbrush?
- 2 Why is my Oral B toothbrush not connecting to the app?
- 3 How do I pair my Oral B smart Guide?
- 4 Do electric toothbrushes damage teeth?
- 5 Why does my electric toothbrush have Bluetooth?
- 6 How do you reset Oral-B app?
- 7 Why does my electric toothbrush take so long to charge?
- 8 How does the timer work on Oral-B toothbrush?
- 9 How do I set the timer on my Oral-B electric toothbrush?
- 10 How do I pair my Oral B Genius Bluetooth?
- 11 What does it mean when my Oral B toothbrush flashes red?
- 12 How do I know if my Oral B toothbrush is charging?
How do you set up an Oral B toothbrush?
Using Proper Electric Toothbrush Technique
- Step 1: Make sure your toothbrush is charged.
- Step 2: Start with the outside surfaces of the teeth.
- Step 3: Repeat Step 2 on the inside surfaces of the teeth.
- Step 4: Repeat Step 2 on the chewing surfaces of the teeth as well as behind the back teeth.
Why is my Oral B toothbrush not connecting to the app?
If you are experiencing connection problems, timer disruptions or data loss, please update your phone operating system if possible (and you haven’t already done so) and make sure you have the 4.2 version of the Oral – B App.
How do I pair my Oral B smart Guide?
- Open the battery compartment of your Smart Guide and hold down the ‘h/min’ button for 3 seconds until the display starts flashing ‘L ‐ ‐ ‐’
- Switch on your toothbrush for a few seconds until the SmartGuide displays ‘L ‐ 1 ‐’
- Switch off your toothbrush.
Do electric toothbrushes damage teeth?
Used properly, an electric toothbrush should not hurt your gums or enamel but instead promote overall oral health. Many people are guilty of brushing too hard, which can, over time, cause irreversible damage to tooth enamel and can cause receding gums, which is also irreversible.
Why does my electric toothbrush have Bluetooth?
The smart, or Bluetooth, toothbrush records brushing times, how long you brush different areas of the mouth, how much pressure you apply, what angle you hold the brush at, and more, and the app lets you know all of these data points.
How do you reset Oral-B app?
To turn the toothbrush off, hold the on/off button until the brush stops. When you turn it back on again, it will be back in Daily Clean mode. You can reset the handle by holding on/off button for 10 seconds. All the lights should do a double-blink simultaneously to let you know that this has been successful.
Why does my electric toothbrush take so long to charge?
Because they are used in water there is no direct contact with the charger, in other words they are contactless a bit like some of the new mobile phones. This takes longer. 14 of 14 found this helpful.
How does the timer work on Oral-B toothbrush?
From the moment the brush is turned on, a built-in timer is activated. At the end of the 2 minute cleaning cycle, the motor in the brush pauses and restarts briefly three times. This pausing of the brush motor causes the brushing sensation to change as well as the sound of the brush.
How do I set the timer on my Oral-B electric toothbrush?
Personalizing the timer Your toothbrush comes with the «Professional» and «Count up» timer activated. To change this, press and hold the brushing mode button for 3 seconds until the SmartGuide shows «:30» and «timer». Briefly press the on/off button to switch to the «2-Minute» timer. Push the mode button to confirm.
How do I pair my Oral B Genius Bluetooth?
How do I connect the Oral – B toothbrush to the App?
- Make sure your smartphone has Bluetooth activated (check your smartphone’s manual for how to enable Bluetooth ).
- Start the Oral – B App.
- Your toothbrush’s Bluetooth will be switched on either via the mode button or, if not available, via the power on button.
What does it mean when my Oral B toothbrush flashes red?
This lights up when it’s time to charge your toothbrush, as there is only juice left in the battery for 1 or 2 more brushes. Now would be a good time to charge it. Lastly, our new Genius toothbrushes include a Customizable Smart Ring, used to track the toothbrush’s position on our Oral-B App.
How do I know if my Oral B toothbrush is charging?
How do I know if my Oral B is charging? All Oral B / Braun rechargeable toothbrushes except Vitality have a charging indicator. If the indicator keeps flashing green, the toothbrush is charging. If it glows steady green, the battery is full, and you can take the brush off the charger.