- 1 How do you make Artbot?
- 2 How do you connect pool noodles?
- 3 What is a doodle bot?
- 4 What is a scribble bot?
- 5 How do scribble bots work?
- 6 How do you use scribble bot?
- 7 How do you make a drawing robot?
- 8 How much weight can a pool noodle hold?
- 9 What can I use to glue pool noodles together?
- 10 Are pool noodles the same as pipe insulation?
How do you make Artbot?
Build Your Art Bot
- Make sure battery holder switch is in the OFF position.
- Remove screw from battery holder cover.
- Slide cover off battery holder.
- Insert two AA batteries into holder.
- Slide cover back on until it clicks in place.
- Press cork onto motor shaft.
- Cork and motor should look like this.
How do you connect pool noodles?
To connect the ends of pool noodles when making a wreath or similar craft, simply use duct tape. You can tape the ends of pool noodles together to make large rings of various sizes.
What is a doodle bot?
Doodle Bot is a robot-based creative AI learning platform for high school students. It consists of an introduction to robotics, hardware, software programming, and machine learning. Students build, program, and train a smart drawing robot.
What is a scribble bot?
A scribble bot is a little robot that colors on its own. Most scribble bots operate off of a vibrating motor that helps the robot skip across a piece of paper. If the robot’s “legs” are art supplies, the robot will paint/draw/whatever on its own.
How do scribble bots work?
How it Works: The scribble bot is a motorized contraption that moves in unusual ways, and leaves a mark to trace it’s path. It’s made from simple materials, and demonstrates the erratic motion created by an offset motor. The motor in this activity makes the arm spin, which will in turn make the scribble bot move.
How do you use scribble bot?
Instructions for making a scribble bot
- Instructions for making a scribble bot.
- Attach the motor to the top of the container, it needs to be close to the edge so the arm can spin freely.
- Attach the leads to the motor and battery.
- Attach a glue gun stick to the motor and test to make sure it spins.
How do you make a drawing robot?
How to make a drawing robot
- Add wires to both leads of your DC motor and wrap with electrical tape.
- Push an eraser to into the DC motor axle.
- Test the DC motor by placing a single AA battery between the two wires.
- Add marker legs to your cup.
- Attach the motor and battery setup to your cup.
- Create robot art.
How much weight can a pool noodle hold?
You’re probably used to classic foam pool noodles. These types of noodles are inexpensive and highly buoyant, supporting weights of 250 pounds, depending on their thickness. Unless you opt for coated models, they are prone to pitting and degrading over time. Inflatable pool noodles blow up like water wings.
What can I use to glue pool noodles together?
I used hot glue which does melt the noodles but does a good job keeping them together. Glue dots also work but doesn’t hold them firmly. As I was gluing the noodles together, I used the double sided velcro to hold everything in place like a clamp while the hot glued cooled.
Are pool noodles the same as pipe insulation?
Pool noodles are almost similar to industrial and residential foam insulation that are often used for pipes. The slight difference being that the industrial foam products are denser and have a structural reinforcement outer layer.