- 1 How do I connect my Oral-B toothbrush to my phone?
- 2 Why isn’t my Oral-B toothbrush connecting to my phone?
- 3 How do I connect my Oral-B Bluetooth?
- 4 How do you set up an Oral-B toothbrush?
- 5 How do I pair my Oral B toothbrush with a timer?
- 6 How can I tell if my Oral B toothbrush is charging?
- 7 Why does my Oral-B toothbrush have Bluetooth?
- 8 Does Oral-B Pro 2000 have Bluetooth?
- 9 What does Oral-B app do?
- 10 Do electric toothbrushes damage teeth?
- 11 Do you use toothpaste with electric toothbrush?
- 12 Should you brush your gums?
How do I connect my Oral-B toothbrush to my phone?
How do I connect my new Oral-B electric toothbrush to the app?
- Open up your Oral-B app and navigate to the “MORE’ screen.
- Select the “YOUR BRUSH” option from the menu.
- Tap “CONNECT NEW BRUSH” at the bottom of the screen.
- Select “YES” when prompted to connect your toothbrush.
- Tap “START” on the welcome screen.
Why isn’t my Oral-B toothbrush connecting to my phone?
If it does not, try holding the ‘on/off’ button and the ‘mode’ button at the same time for 3 seconds to switch it on. Launch the Oral-B App on the phone. Lastly, turn your Oral-B electric toothbrush on. The toothbrush and App should automatically connect to each other, and the timer on the App will start.
How do I connect my Oral-B Bluetooth?
How do I connect the Oral – B toothbrush to the App?
- Make sure your smartphone has Bluetooth activated (check your smartphone’s manual for how to enable Bluetooth ).
- Start the Oral – B App.
- Your toothbrush’s Bluetooth will be switched on either via the mode button or, if not available, via the power on button.
How do you set up an Oral-B toothbrush?
Using Proper Electric Toothbrush Technique
- Step 1: Make sure your toothbrush is charged.
- Step 2: Start with the outside surfaces of the teeth.
- Step 3: Repeat Step 2 on the inside surfaces of the teeth.
- Step 4: Repeat Step 2 on the chewing surfaces of the teeth as well as behind the back teeth.
How do I pair my Oral B toothbrush with a timer?
Press and hold the ‘set’ button inside the battery compartment until ’12h’ is flashing in the display. This means that time will be displayed in the 12-hour format. If you would prefer 24-hour time format press the ‘h/min’ button once so that ’24h’ is displayed. Press ‘set’ to save the setting.
How can I tell if my Oral B toothbrush is charging?
How do I know if my Oral B is charging? All Oral B / Braun rechargeable toothbrushes except Vitality have a charging indicator. If the indicator keeps flashing green, the toothbrush is charging. If it glows steady green, the battery is full, and you can take the brush off the charger.
Why does my Oral-B toothbrush have Bluetooth?
The smart, or Bluetooth, toothbrush records brushing times, how long you brush different areas of the mouth, how much pressure you apply, what angle you hold the brush at, and more, and the app lets you know all of these data points.
Does Oral-B Pro 2000 have Bluetooth?
The Oral-B Pro 2 2000 does not come with Bluetooth connectivity to the Oral-B App and position detection. It however does come with all the essential features.
What does Oral-B app do?
The Oral-B app is your digital coach to help you brush correctly as recommended by Dental Professionals. 3D Teeth Tracking and A.I. Brushing Recognition guides you in real-time as you brush. Statistics show that brushing with an Oral-B connected toothbrush paired with the app will transform your brushing behavior.
Do electric toothbrushes damage teeth?
Used properly, an electric toothbrush should not hurt your gums or enamel but instead promote overall oral health. Many people are guilty of brushing too hard, which can, over time, cause irreversible damage to tooth enamel and can cause receding gums, which is also irreversible.
Do you use toothpaste with electric toothbrush?
To use a rechargeable electric toothbrush, just place toothpaste on the brush head and hold the brush at a 45-degree angle, just as you would a manual toothbrush. When you’ve finished brushing, simply rinse the brush head with water and allow it to dry.
Should you brush your gums?
It is very important to properly brush your teeth and gums every day to prevent tooth loss and gum disease. Gum disease is caused by the bacteria found in plaque and has three stages: gingivitis, mild to moderate periodontitis, and advanced periodontitis.