- 1 What does the yellow light mean on a Sonicare toothbrush?
- 2 How long does it take to fully charge Philips Sonicare toothbrush?
- 3 How do I know when my toothbrush is fully charged?
- 4 How long does Philips Sonicare battery last?
- 5 Should I leave my Sonicare on the charger?
- 6 Can I change the battery in my Sonicare toothbrush?
- 7 Can I leave my electric toothbrush on charge overnight?
- 8 Why is the light on my Sonicare blinking?
- 9 What do you do if your Sonicare won’t charge?
- 10 Why do toothbrushes take so long to charge?
- 11 Why has my electric toothbrush stopped charging?
- 12 Can I leave my electric toothbrush on charge?
- 13 How do I reset my Philips Sonicare battery?
- 14 Do Sonicare toothbrushes have a lifetime warranty?
What does the yellow light mean on a Sonicare toothbrush?
The yellow light indicates a low battery. For more assistance please contact Philips Sonicare directly at 800-682-76964.
How long does it take to fully charge Philips Sonicare toothbrush?
It can take up to 24 hours before your Philips Sonicare toothbrush is fully charged. To avoid an empty battery, you can always leave your toothbrush on the charger between brushings.
How do I know when my toothbrush is fully charged?
The best way to check whether the Oral-B Vitality brush is charging is to pick the toothbrush up off the charger after 30 minutes and switch it on. If it comes to life, you know it’s charging. Switch it back off and leave it on the charging stand for the full 16 hours it needs to complete a full charge.
How long does Philips Sonicare battery last?
Philips says the battery lasts 3 weeks on a charge. This is vastly superior compared on a similar toothbrush that uses a Ni-MH. I actually bought this toothbrush to replace a sonicare with a lithium ion battery that I had for 10 years.
Should I leave my Sonicare on the charger?
You can always keep your Philips Sonicare Toothbrush on a plugged-in charger between brushing. This will not affect the battery lifespan of your toothbrush.
Can I change the battery in my Sonicare toothbrush?
The rechargeable battery inside your Philips Sonicare Toothbrush cannot be replaced. If you are discarding your Sonicare Toothbrush, you can remove its battery to recycle it.
Can I leave my electric toothbrush on charge overnight?
Whether you have an Oral-B, Sonicare or Colgate toothbrush, one way to ensure your brush is fully charged is to leave it on charge for a long period of time. In most instances, manufacturers do suggest it is safe to leave your brush on the charging stand at all times.
Toothbrush is not fully charged If you see the battery indicator light blinking, or if you hear a beep, it means that your toothbrush is charging. Fully charge your Philips Sonicare Toothbrush for 24 hours. If the flashing light turns off at some point during charging, this is normal.
What do you do if your Sonicare won’t charge?
If the battery will not recharge, the entire Sonicare toothbrush must be replaced. Place the bottom of the Sonicare toothbrush into the charger. Plug the charger into a live outlet. Allow the toothbrush to charge for 24 hours.
Why do toothbrushes take so long to charge?
Because they are used in water there is no direct contact with the charger, in other words they are contactless a bit like some of the new mobile phones. This takes longer.
Why has my electric toothbrush stopped charging?
Make sure you are not charging the toothbrush on a metal surface. The metal can interfere with the charging process. If they’re switched on while charging, they won’t charge correctly. The best thing to do is to put it on the charger for 30 minutes or so, and then try to switch it on.
Can I leave my electric toothbrush on charge?
If this is your first time using the product, you should fully charge the battery before using, which can take up to 16 hours. Once your handle is fully charged, continue using your electric toothbrush until no charge is left. This will help your battery perform at its best longer.
How do I reset my Philips Sonicare battery?
Instructions on how to reset your Sonicare toothbrush
- Place your handle on the charger.
- Press and hold the power button together with the intensity button (intensity up) and the mode button for at least 2 seconds.
- You will hear 3 beeps and see the battery light flashing green.
Do Sonicare toothbrushes have a lifetime warranty?
How long is the warranty on a Sonicare electric toothbrush? The good news is that the brush is covered by a 2 year warranty/guarantee as standard.