- 1 Where can I find the product code on my Oral-B toothbrush?
- 2 How do I register my Oral-B toothbrush in Canada?
- 3 How do you connect the Oral-B toothbrush app?
- 4 How do you set up an Oral-B electric toothbrush?
- 5 Why can’t I register my Oral-B toothbrush?
- 6 Are Oral-B toothbrush heads Universal?
- 7 Can you replace battery in Oral-B electric toothbrush?
- 8 Are electric toothbrushes worth it?
- 9 Are Braun and Oral-B the same?
- 10 How do I pair my Oral-B toothbrush with a timer?
- 11 Why does my electric toothbrush have Bluetooth?
- 12 Why does my electric toothbrush take so long to charge?
- 13 Do electric toothbrushes damage teeth?
- 14 Do you need to use toothpaste with an electric toothbrush?
- 15 Should you brush your gums?
Where can I find the product code on my Oral-B toothbrush?
It is a 4-digit number which can be found on the underside of your toothbrush and is highlighted by the red arrows below. The Type Number should also be listed on the user manual for your toothbrush.
How do I register my Oral-B toothbrush in Canada?
How can I get my Oral-B electric toothbrush serviced in the USA & Canada? Oral-B electric toothbrushes are covered by a 2 year warranty as standard. It is recommended that for your benefit you register your brush online by heading to https://www.oral-b.com/register for Canadian residents.
How do you connect the Oral-B toothbrush app?
How do I connect my new Oral – B electric toothbrush to the app?
- Open up your Oral – B app and navigate to the “MORE’ screen.
- Select the “YOUR BRUSH” option from the menu.
- Tap “ CONNECT NEW BRUSH” at the bottom of the screen.
- Select “YES” when prompted to connect your toothbrush.
- Tap “START” on the welcome screen.
How do you set up an Oral-B electric toothbrush?
Using Proper Electric Toothbrush Technique
- Step 1: Make sure your toothbrush is charged.
- Step 2: Start with the outside surfaces of the teeth.
- Step 3: Repeat Step 2 on the inside surfaces of the teeth.
- Step 4: Repeat Step 2 on the chewing surfaces of the teeth as well as behind the back teeth.
Why can’t I register my Oral-B toothbrush?
If you’re still experiencing issues with registration or login please contact Customer Support at 1-800-56-ORALB (1-800-566-7252) for further assistance.
Are Oral-B toothbrush heads Universal?
All of the Oral-B brush heads will fit to and work with any of the current and many older Oral-B electric toothbrushes. They are designed to be interchangeable *. All brush heads work on any Oral-B brush handle and cleaning mode.
Can you replace battery in Oral-B electric toothbrush?
No, you cannot replace the battery in your Oral – B electric toothbrush. The battery is contained within the electronics of the toothbrush handle and the unit is then sealed to keep it water tight. For these reasons we do not provide replacement batteries for Oral – B electric toothbrushes.
Are electric toothbrushes worth it?
Both electric and manual toothbrushes are effective at cleaning teeth if you use proper technique and brush long enough. Overall, an electric toothbrush may make brushing easier, resulting in better plaque removal. Talk with your dentist if you have questions about which toothbrush might be best for you.
Are Braun and Oral-B the same?
Oral-B became part of the Gillette group in 1984. Braun, also part of the Gillette group at that time, started to use the Oral-B brand for electric toothbrushes. Oral-B has been part of the Procter & Gamble company since 2006.
How do I pair my Oral-B toothbrush with a timer?
Press and hold the ‘set’ button inside the battery compartment until ’12h’ is flashing in the display. This means that time will be displayed in the 12-hour format. If you would prefer 24-hour time format press the ‘h/min’ button once so that ’24h’ is displayed. Press ‘set’ to save the setting.
Why does my electric toothbrush have Bluetooth?
The smart, or Bluetooth, toothbrush records brushing times, how long you brush different areas of the mouth, how much pressure you apply, what angle you hold the brush at, and more, and the app lets you know all of these data points.
Why does my electric toothbrush take so long to charge?
Because they are used in water there is no direct contact with the charger, in other words they are contactless a bit like some of the new mobile phones. This takes longer. 14 of 14 found this helpful.
Do electric toothbrushes damage teeth?
Used properly, an electric toothbrush should not hurt your gums or enamel but instead promote overall oral health. Many people are guilty of brushing too hard, which can, over time, cause irreversible damage to tooth enamel and can cause receding gums, which is also irreversible.
Do you need to use toothpaste with an electric toothbrush?
Rechargeable electric toothbrushes are easy to use—that’s part of their appeal. To use a rechargeable electric toothbrush, just place toothpaste on the brush head and hold the brush at a 45-degree angle, just as you would a manual toothbrush.
Should you brush your gums?
It is very important to properly brush your teeth and gums every day to prevent tooth loss and gum disease. Gum disease is caused by the bacteria found in plaque and has three stages: gingivitis, mild to moderate periodontitis, and advanced periodontitis.