- 1 What is the best Oral-B electric toothbrush to buy?
- 2 What’s the latest Oral-B electric toothbrush?
- 3 How much does the new Oral-B toothbrush cost?
- 4 Where are Oral-B electric toothbrushes manufactured?
- 5 What is the difference between Oral-B 1000 and 3000?
- 6 Is the Oral-B iO worth it?
- 7 Can you replace battery in Oral-B electric toothbrush?
- 8 What is the difference between Oral-B 500 and 1000?
- 9 Is Braun the same as Oral-B?
- 10 Does Oral-B iO whiten teeth?
- 11 How long do Oral-B toothbrushes last?
- 12 Is Crest owned by Oral-B?
- 13 What toothbrushes are not made in China?
- 14 Which electric toothbrush is made in the USA?
What is the best Oral-B electric toothbrush to buy?
Try one of these dentist-recommended electric toothbrushes.
- Best Overall: Oral-B GENIUS X Electric Toothbrush.
- Best Sonicare: Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Toothbrush.
- Best Oral-B: Oral-B Pro 1000 Power Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush Powered by Braun.
- Best Battery-Operated: Foreo ISSA 2 Toothbrush.
What’s the latest Oral-B electric toothbrush?
ORAL-B iO™ 9 ULTIMATE CLEAN ELECTRIC TOOTHBRUSH Combines the unique round brush head from Oral-B with gentle micro-vibrations for a fresh, clean-mouth feel and 100% healthier gums in one week*.
How much does the new Oral-B toothbrush cost?
Compared to the $50 Oral-B Pro 1000 electric toothbrush I’ve used before, the Oral-B iO is undoubtedly a step up, from brushing quality to the more effective methods of reminding me about things like pressure and time spent brushing.
Where are Oral-B electric toothbrushes manufactured?
Iowa City is the only location in the nation that P&G makes its Oral-B brand of toothbrushes, LeRoy said. The original P&G plant there, which opened in 1958, was previously reported as making 1 million manual toothbrushes a day. P&G employs more than 600 people at its Iowa City manufacturing sites.
What is the difference between Oral-B 1000 and 3000?
Detailed comparison: what’s the difference between the Oral-B Pro 1000 and Pro 3000? The Pro 1000 comes with 1 cleaning mode known as Daily Clean, whereas the Pro 3000 has 3 cleaning modes, Daily Clean, Gum Care & Sensitive.
Is the Oral-B iO worth it?
It Was Worth It. The iO smart toothbrush delivers that straight-from-the-dentist clean feeling. The Takeaway: A powerful new motor and upgraded features make the new iO Series 8 Oral-B’s most effective smart toothbrush yet.
Can you replace battery in Oral-B electric toothbrush?
No, you cannot replace the battery in your Oral – B electric toothbrush. The battery is contained within the electronics of the toothbrush handle and the unit is then sealed to keep it water tight. For these reasons we do not provide replacement batteries for Oral – B electric toothbrushes.
What is the difference between Oral-B 500 and 1000?
Both brushes offer significantly more brush head movements per minute than a manual toothbrush, but the Pro 1000 offers what is called a 3D movement, compared to the 2D movement of the 500. Both brushes have a small round head, that moves from side to side in an oscillating-rotating or 2D movement as it is known.
Is Braun the same as Oral-B?
Oral-B became part of the Gillette group in 1984. Braun, also part of the Gillette group at that time, started to use the Oral-B brand for electric toothbrushes. Oral-B has been part of the Procter & Gamble company since 2006.
Does Oral-B iO whiten teeth?
The iO toothbrush can rotate between several different cleaning settings (sensitive, whiten, gum care, intense, and super sensitive) and times how long you spend brushing your teeth in a single session.
How long do Oral-B toothbrushes last?
Many dental professionals recommend changing your toothbrush about every three months, and the American Dental Association (ADA) recommends that you replace your toothbrush approximately every three to four months, or sooner if the bristles are frayed.
Is Crest owned by Oral-B?
PG. N is starting to market its oral care businesses together after keeping leading toothbrush maker Oral-B largely separate from its Crest brand for nearly a year and a half. P&G bought Gillette in October 2005. Still, “Oral-B will continue to be Oral-B, and Crest will continue to be Crest.
What toothbrushes are not made in China?
- Colgate. Connect E1 – Made in the Philippines.
- Oral-B. Vitality – Made in Germany. Vitality Plus – Made in Germany. Kids 3+ – Made in Germany. Kids 6+ – Made in Germany. Junior – Made in Germany. Junior Smart – Made in Germany.
- Sonicare. CleanCare+ – Made in Romania. DailyClean 1100 – Made in Romania.
Which electric toothbrush is made in the USA?
Quantum Select toothbrushes are proudly made in the USA. The handles are molded and bristled in America.