- 1 Are all Oral-B electric toothbrush heads the same?
- 2 Can you use any Oral-B replacement heads?
- 3 When should I replace my electric toothbrush head?
- 4 When should I replace my Oral B toothbrush head?
- 5 Are Braun and Oral-B toothbrush heads interchangeable?
- 6 How long should you keep an electric toothbrush?
- 7 How often should you change your toothbrush?
- 8 Which Oral-B toothbrush is the best?
- 9 What is the difference between Oral-B 500 and 1000?
- 10 Which is the most powerful Oral-B electric toothbrush?
- 11 Are electric toothbrush heads Universal?
Are all Oral-B electric toothbrush heads the same?
Oral-B offers a variety of replacement heads for your specific oral care needs. And since all of our brush heads fit all of our electric toothbrush handles (except Pulsonic), it’s easy to find the perfect fit for you. Browse below our entire line of Oral-B replacement brush heads.
Can you use any Oral-B replacement heads?
Compatibility – Oral-B brush heads interchangeable All of the Oral-B brush heads will fit to and work with any of the current and many older Oral-B electric toothbrushes. They are designed to be interchangeable*. All brush heads work on any Oral-B brush handle and cleaning mode.
When should I replace my electric toothbrush head?
Plan to change out the toothbrush head on your electronic toothbrush every 12 weeks, or even earlier. Watch for signs of wear and tear on the bristles to know when it’s time to say goodbye to a brush head.
When should I replace my Oral B toothbrush head?
Replace your Oral-B® Electric Toothbrush brush head every three months, or when the blue Indicator® bristles fade halfway to white, or earlier if you notice fraying.
Are Braun and Oral-B toothbrush heads interchangeable?
Are Oral-B brush heads interchangeable? One of the fantastic things about Oral-B brush heads is that they are fully interchangeable*. This means that if you have any of the Oral-B electric toothbrushes, you can use any of the brush heads explained here.
How long should you keep an electric toothbrush?
Many dental professionals recommend changing your toothbrush about every three months, and the American Dental Association (ADA) recommends that you replace your toothbrush approximately every three to four months, or sooner if the bristles are frayed.
How often should you change your toothbrush?
“The average person should be swapping out for a new toothbrush every three to four months,” explains Dr. Sienna Palmer, DDS, dentist at Meridien Dental in Santa Monica, CA. “This is recommended to ensure that the bristles are still effective and bacteria accumulation on the toothbrush is minimal.”
Which Oral-B toothbrush is the best?
Try one of these dentist-recommended electric toothbrushes.
- Best Overall: Oral-B GENIUS X Electric Toothbrush.
- Best Sonicare: Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Toothbrush.
- Best Oral-B: Oral-B Pro 1000 Power Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush Powered by Braun.
- Best Battery-Operated: Foreo ISSA 2 Toothbrush.
What is the difference between Oral-B 500 and 1000?
Both brushes offer significantly more brush head movements per minute than a manual toothbrush, but the Pro 1000 offers what is called a 3D movement, compared to the 2D movement of the 500. Both brushes have a small round head, that moves from side to side in an oscillating-rotating or 2D movement as it is known.
Which is the most powerful Oral-B electric toothbrush?
The Pro 7000 is the most advanced electric toothbrush from Oral-B.
Are electric toothbrush heads Universal?
With the exception of Pulsonic models, all Oral B brush heads work with all Oral B toothbrushes so you can interchange different heads. This means you can build multiple heads into your cleaning routine, depending on the type of cleaning action you want.