- 1 How do you unlock Disney Magic timer?
- 2 How do I unlock Oral-B Magic timer?
- 3 How does the Oral B timer work?
- 4 How do I set the timer on my Oral B electric toothbrush?
- 5 How do I scan my child for Oral B?
- 6 How do you use Oral B Smart Guide?
- 7 Why does it say timer on my Oral-B toothbrush?
- 8 Does Oral-B toothbrush have a timer?
How do you unlock Disney Magic timer?
Scan new Crest or Oral-B Pro-Health Stages products to unlock new characters in Disney Magic Timer. Your Brusher can unlock new sticker books and stickers by completing a brushing session with their new character.
How do I unlock Oral-B Magic timer?
DISNEY MAGIC TIMER APP With the FREE Disney Magic Timer™ app by Oral-B, powered by DREAMPLAY, 98% of kids brush longer. To unlock the fun, all you need is a Crest or Oral-B Pro-Health Stages or Jr. product.
How does the Oral B timer work?
The principle is that you spend 30 seconds for each quadrant of the mouth (upper right, upper left, lower right and lower left). Almost all Oral-B brushes have a timer built-in which will give an audible tone via a pause in the brushing at 30 second intervals and then at the end of the 3 minute cycle.
How do I set the timer on my Oral B electric toothbrush?
Personalizing the timer Your toothbrush comes with the «Professional» and «Count up» timer activated. To change this, press and hold the brushing mode button for 3 seconds until the SmartGuide shows «:30» and «timer». Briefly press the on/off button to switch to the «2-Minute» timer. Push the mode button to confirm.
How do I scan my child for Oral B?
Start by selecting the brusher (or creating a new brusher the first time; kids can choose which character they want for their profile picture) and then selecting the toothbrush tool. Scan the Crest or Oral – B Pro Health character product by holding the device to the product as if taking a picture of it.
How do you use Oral B Smart Guide?
- Open the battery compartment of your Smart Guide and hold down the ‘h/min’ button for 3 seconds until the display starts flashing ‘L ‐ ‐ ‐’
- Switch on your toothbrush for a few seconds until the SmartGuide displays ‘L ‐ 1 ‐’
- Switch off your toothbrush.
Why does it say timer on my Oral-B toothbrush?
Why won’t the timer on my Oral-B toothbrush stop on its own? Oral-B electric toothbrushes include a 2-minute timer to help you brush for the dentist-recommended 2 minutes. We don’t have an automatic cut-off because you might want to continue brushing to make sure you’ve got as good a clean as you’d like.
Does Oral-B toothbrush have a timer?
Most Oral-B rechargeable electric toothbrushes have built-in two-minute timers, and some even have professional timers that parse out 30 seconds for each quadrant to help you keep track.