- 1 How do you dispose of an Oral B electric Braun toothbrush?
- 2 Can you recycle Oral B toothbrushes?
- 3 How do I dispose of broken electric toothbrush?
- 4 Where can I dispose of electric toothbrush?
- 5 What do you do with old electric toothbrush?
- 6 How do you dispose of electronics?
- 7 How do you recycle Colgate smile for good?
- 8 Are Colgate toothpaste boxes recyclable?
- 9 Can I recycle my Sonicare toothbrush?
- 10 How do you recycle dental floss containers?
- 11 Can you recycle Sonicare brush heads?
- 12 Can you recycle toothbrush heads?
- 13 Are Oral-B toothbrush heads Universal?
- 14 Can you recycle TePe?
How do you dispose of an Oral B electric Braun toothbrush?
The best option when it comes to electric toothbrushes, is to make use of Colgates recycling scheme that is run in partnership with Terracycle. You can actually recycle the toothbrush handle, including the battery, even if it is not a Colgate branded electric toothbrush.
Can you recycle Oral B toothbrushes?
Toothbrush heads can be recycled by Terracycle as part of a scheme launched in partnership with Colgate at several drop off locations across the country (see a map here). Although the scheme is partly organised by Colgate, they accept any brand of electric toothbrush head.
How do I dispose of broken electric toothbrush?
You can always make contact with the brush manufacturer to see if they have any return programs as in many states it is their responsibility to collect and recycle electronic products. Failing that, take it to a local electronic waste collection site.
Where can I dispose of electric toothbrush?
Another way to recycle your electric toothbrush is to take it along to your local recycling center. To find your nearest one, visit Recyclenow.
What do you do with old electric toothbrush?
Alternative Uses for Your Electronic Toothbrush
- Use it to clean hard to reach areas in your home.
- Use it to clean kitchen utensils or jewelry.
- Use it as part of your manicure routine.
- Use it to remove stains from your clothing.
- Turn it into a mini power sander.
How do you dispose of electronics?
How do I get rid of electronics?
- Locate an electronics recycling facility in your town.
- Donate working electronics to local charities or nonprofits.
- Donate or sell your e-waste for parts.
- Check to see if your local retailers offer trade-in services or buy used goods.
How do you recycle Colgate smile for good?
Whilst most toothpaste tubes are currently non-recyclable, Colgate’s new ‘Smile for Good’ tube is made from High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) – the plastic commonly used in plastic milk bottles – and can be placed in the normal recycling stream along with other recyclable plastic products.
Are Colgate toothpaste boxes recyclable?
What you can recycle. Program accepted waste: Toothpaste tubes and caps, toothbrushes, toothpaste cartons, toothbrush outer packaging, and floss containers. Colgate has launched a new toothpaste which is being billed as the first of a kind because it comes in a recyclable tube.
Can I recycle my Sonicare toothbrush?
If you are discarding your Sonicare Toothbrush, you can remove its battery to recycle it.
How do you recycle dental floss containers?
Mouthwash and Dental Floss Containers Most are made from easy-to-recycle #1 plastic. Your local curbside recycling program likely accepts them. Your local recycling center many not accept dental floss containers, which are often made from trickier #5 plastic.
Can you recycle Sonicare brush heads?
Also, they are made of a mixture of different plastics, for example, Oral-B replacement brush heads are made out of rubber (TPE) and Polypropylene which cannot be readily recycled. And Sonicare uses the same and similar materials and can ‘t be recycled either.
Can you recycle toothbrush heads?
Made of various plastics and nylon, the brush heads cannot normally be recycled. They have to go into landfill waste. However, there are specialist companies that are now able to begin recycling and reusing the plastics that come from such products, particularly as the awareness of plastic pollution is increasing.
Are Oral-B toothbrush heads Universal?
All of the Oral-B brush heads will fit to and work with any of the current and many older Oral-B electric toothbrushes. They are designed to be interchangeable *. All brush heads work on any Oral-B brush handle and cleaning mode.
Can you recycle TePe?
All of the packaging for TePe interdental brushes is recyclable. All plastic waste from their manufacturing facility is recycled and re-used. ISO 140001 is a voluntary international standard for effective environmental management.