- 1 Can I replace the battery in my Oral B toothbrush?
- 2 How do you open an Oral B 3709 toothbrush?
- 3 What is the lifespan of an electric toothbrush?
- 4 Should you leave your electric toothbrush on the charger all the time?
- 5 Why is my Oral-B electric toothbrush not working?
- 6 Why did my electric toothbrush stop working?
- 7 Why is my electric toothbrush not spinning?
- 8 How do I change the battery in my Colgate electric toothbrush?
- 9 What type of battery is in an Oral B toothbrush?
- 10 Which Oral-B toothbrush has the best battery life?
- 11 How do I reset my Oral-B Vitality toothbrush?
- 12 What is the difference between Oral-B Vitality and Vitality Plus?
Can I replace the battery in my Oral B toothbrush?
No, you cannot replace the battery in your Oral – B electric toothbrush. The battery is contained within the electronics of the toothbrush handle and the unit is then sealed to keep it water tight.
How do you open an Oral B 3709 toothbrush?
To start off remove any heads from the brush and insert the top of the handle into the middle hole in the back of the recharging base. If your charger does not have this hole, you can use an old toothbrush head held with grips to open the brush. Carefully twist the handle anti-clockwise.
What is the lifespan of an electric toothbrush?
The average life span of an electric toothbrush is around 5 years. Manufacturers normally offer a 2 year warranty should the brush fail sooner. But some brushes will last a lot longer — we know of people still using electric toothbrushes that are 10 years old.
Should you leave your electric toothbrush on the charger all the time?
If this is your first time using the product, you should fully charge the battery before using, which can take up to 16 hours. Once your handle is fully charged, continue using your electric toothbrush until no charge is left. This will help your battery perform at its best longer.
Why is my Oral-B electric toothbrush not working?
The best thing to do is to put it on the charger for 30 minutes or so, and then try to switch it on. It should blink green during charging. Note that this can take up to 15 minutes to start happening if the toothbrush was entirely drained of battery during brushing. When charging is complete, the blinking should stop.
Why did my electric toothbrush stop working?
There are two main causes for charging faults inside the toothbrush, either damaged components for example from being dropped or from water seeping inside, or a failed battery.
Why is my electric toothbrush not spinning?
If the replacement brush head is not moving, and the toothbrush is definitely switched on (because you can hear it), the first thing to do is try another replacement brush head. This rules out that the brush head itself is the issue. When the toothbrush is switched on, does it move? It should spin around in a circle.
How do I change the battery in my Colgate electric toothbrush?
To replace the battery of your toothbrush, follow these steps:
- Hold the toothbrush, with the head oriented to the ground.
- Find the battery compartment on the base of the toothbrush.
- Unscrew the toothbrush base, turning it reverse-clockwise.
- Pull out the base.
- Remove the old battery, lifting it from the positive side.
What type of battery is in an Oral B toothbrush?
Like electric toothbrushes, battery-powered toothbrushes are sometimes simply called “power toothbrushes” due to their use of a AA battery.
Which Oral-B toothbrush has the best battery life?
The Oral – B Pro 2 2000 is a straightforward brush. Its features are simple: there are only two brushing modes and a pressure sensor, with no Wi-Fi or Bluetooth features, and no app support. However it works well, is comfortable to use, and boasts a two-week battery life – not bad for the price.
How do I reset my Oral-B Vitality toothbrush?
The two-minute timer on our Oral – B Vitality toothbrushes should reset if the toothbrush has been switched off for 30 seconds. If you switch it off before the 2 minutes are up, and then switch it back on within 30 seconds, it will resume from where you left off.
What is the difference between Oral-B Vitality and Vitality Plus?
The Vitality Plus is technically the same as the standard Vitality. The way that they clean, the battery life and day to day use is the same. The ‘Plus’ variant simply comes with an extra brush head provided and different coloured rubber grips on the handle.